Shoutbox

Author Topic: This is 2/3 relevant to pvp  (Read 2976 times)

Offline Mkdermott

• View Profile
« Last Edit: 05/24/13, 06:13:41 PM by Mkdermott »

Offline Niavaloo

• View Profile
Re: This is 2/3 relevant to pvp
« Reply #1 on: 05/25/13, 11:45:26 AM »
I lol'd.

But the worst is when the stealth in the endzone guy doesn't unstealth for a pass... So he's either an idiot or actually "AFK in the endzone guy."  :rage:

And since when do female chars get showered with gifts? I'm actually female and I get none of that. =P And my main even runs around in a slave girl outfit! xD Guess I don't play with an enough desperate folks...

Offline Kupo

• Galactic tinsel bomber
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05/25/13, 01:07:40 PM »
Mr. I don't need to call incoming guy, lmao

"We understand they stunlocked you... and your keyboard."

I was wondering the same thing Nia.  :wtf:  Especially with the slave girl outfit, lol.
OR MAYBE they've been giving us gifts but some one else has been stealing them all.  :rage:

Ok that's not true. ONE time I got 50 gold from a dude in WoW because I was running around on an undead rogue without a 2nd weapon equipped. XD But still, that's hardly breaking the bank.

Offline Mkdermott

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05/25/13, 01:52:09 PM »
Mr. I don't need to call incoming guy, lmao

"We understand they stunlocked you... and your keyboard."

I was wondering the same thing Nia.  :wtf:  Especially with the slave girl outfit, lol.
OR MAYBE they've been giving us gifts but some one else has been stealing them all.  :rage:

Ok that's not true. ONE time I got 50 gold from a dude in WoW because I was running around on an undead rogue without a 2nd weapon equipped. XD But still, that's hardly breaking the bank.

Better bring my A game!

href="http://www.begerencolony.org/index.php?action=tpmod;sa=credits" title="Credits">2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2