Shoutbox

Author Topic: HK.  (Read 7794 times)

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
HK.
« on: 07/01/13, 02:21:03 PM »

So I bought the HK related thing from the cartel market, unlocked it, but I'm not sure how to use it. Help?
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
Re: HK.
« Reply #1 on: 07/01/13, 02:39:57 PM »

I don't even think I have a quest. I'll check.
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer

Offline Rasczak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07/01/13, 07:22:12 PM »
If you have bought the Section X authorization you can now visit Section X on Belsavis. You'll find an astromech droid near the Shuttle, which will give you the quest you need to get HK.
The quest is named Fatal Errors for Empire and The Fatality for Republic. It's also a H2 Quest, and I strongly suggest that you get someone else to do it with you, because the scanning will take hours if you're not lucky.

Offline Berym

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07/01/13, 08:25:45 PM »
If you have bought the Section X authorization you can now visit Section X on Belsavis. You'll find an astromech droid near the Shuttle, which will give you the quest you need to get HK.
The quest is named Fatal Errors for Empire and The Fatality for Republic. It's also a H2 Quest, and I strongly suggest that you get someone else to do it with you, because the scanning will take hours if you're not lucky.

I did it solo on my 50 Scoundrel, didn't have all that much trouble - even the scanning was relatively easy, relatively painless.

Offline Rasczak

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07/02/13, 12:05:30 AM »

I did it solo on my 50 Scoundrel, didn't have all that much trouble - even the scanning was relatively easy, relatively painless.

Yes, you can solo it, I did them solo too, but the scanning part took me about 10 hours. When I helped a friend later, it only took us 2 - 3 hours to find all parts.

Offline Berym

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07/02/13, 01:14:14 AM »

Yes, you can solo it, I did them solo too, but the scanning part took me about 10 hours. When I helped a friend later, it only took us 2 - 3 hours to find all parts.

Huh. Perhaps I got lucky.

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07/02/13, 08:50:02 AM »
Get 10 people to do it and you'll get it done even faster.
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.

« Reply #7 on: 08/24/13, 11:18:05 PM »
My Jedi has the quest to find the parts, I'd definitely be down for looking for them with you if you still need them.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
-Tolkien

Offline Yena

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08/25/13, 05:56:27 AM »
I'd be down for this -- sooooo much faster if you have company!! I have 2 parts, but not the rest.

In fact, how about we make an event out of it?? Say, Tuesday night, after 5 or 6pm PST and I'll even throw some storytelling in there!
You are who you tell yourself you are.

Sustained, concentrated effort wins out over passion.

« Reply #9 on: 08/27/13, 07:46:24 PM »
Yena and I are thinking about making this a weekly Tuesday thing for those not going to Murdock night.  Also, the HK part on Tattooine does NOT require scanning. You buy it for a little under 126,000 credits from the Jawa Salvager in the south-eastern 'leg' of the Outlaw's Den.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
-Tolkien

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12/03/15, 09:30:26 AM »
Between School, the expansion, life, whatever, this quest has been sitting for a while. I'm afraid if I start KOFE it will kill any chance of getting HK. So, I need help. I've started gathering his bits, but I'm very low in the quest. Gathering his parts feels like "Excavation: The Game!" It's kind of long and boring to do it solo. If others have this quest and want to work on it together, I'd love that!

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12/03/15, 10:32:51 AM »
It's worse. It's more like where's waldo but you are finding him one part at a time. If you ask for help when you are in game and I'm around, I'll help you look. I should still have my scanner somewhere.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Toasty McGrath

• Nykel Rooks
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12/03/15, 11:23:01 AM »
Heh, you're all going to hate me for this, but I have two HKs and I don't think my digging time for both totaled more than four hours combined...

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12/03/15, 01:05:13 PM »
Confirmation: I hate you...
:shifty:
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12/03/15, 01:54:52 PM »
FTR, if you finish the quest once you can unlock HK for your other characters with cartel coins. It's under the "character perks" tab.

?action=verificationcode;vid=post;rand=294ea02b9c693319ac373396b073449b", "post", 1); // ]]>