Shoutbox

Author Topic: Sand Wrestling! :o  (Read 2986 times)

Offline Kupo

• Galactic tinsel bomber
    • View Profile
Sand Wrestling! :o
« on: 07/04/13, 09:46:22 AM »
This isn't warzone related buuuut....
We had a kinda hefty skirmish on Tatooine last night that I got SOME footage of. I missed a lot of moments after the initial fight because I thought I was recording when I really wasn't... so of course I also wasn't recording when I thought I was. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8wrtFAXUlw

Overall it was quite a bit of fun and I really wish things like this happened more often. Suppose that's my Jung Ma origins showing through but even over there this sorta thing was super rare. =( Too many people with the, "Who cares? So what?" type attitude towards player invasions. But perhaps the rarity of them is what made the turn-out so nice this time around. =)

I wish the more crowded battles like this played better too... that's probably the biggest hindrance to this crap. The delay from when I pushed a button on my keyboard to when it was showing up as pushed in game... pretty phenomenal. D: But despite all the downsides, sometimes ya just need to let out a bunch of pent up aggression. Plus we got achievements for it! :D

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
Re: Sand Wrestling! :o
« Reply #1 on: 07/04/13, 11:17:30 PM »
I love how that one guy was all like "Everyone, stop the fighting!" Lol

Offline Kupo

• Galactic tinsel bomber
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07/08/13, 10:45:18 AM »
I love how that one guy was all like "Everyone, stop the fighting!" Lol
Lmao, yes! At first I thought about blocking out the chat window but ...it amused me. XD

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07/08/13, 04:11:53 PM »
Too bad I missed such an event. Jasonn woulda loved that lol!

href="http://www.begerencolony.org/index.php?action=tpmod;sa=credits" title="Credits">2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2