Shoutbox

Author Topic: Antagonist wanted!!  (Read 4393 times)

Offline Jasonn

• Let's Rock and Roll
    • View Profile
Antagonist wanted!!
« on: 08/17/13, 11:24:31 AM »
As some have read, a few of us are going to level 1-55 RP troopers. I hope to have many RP story arcs along the way, but in those story arcs, we need antagonists. If you have a villainous character you want to go toe to toe with the Republic's finest, we'd surely love to RP with you! :D

Offline Martarus

• View Profile
Re: Antagonist wanted!!
« Reply #1 on: 08/17/13, 12:00:06 PM »
Not sure exactly what you had in mind, but in regards to Villainous characters, I've got that covered! As a semi-active RP'er, I find that I prefer to play villains and therefor find myself with far and few opportunities to do so without coming off as a grouch!

Imp Villains I play:

I can provide my main villain, Darth Martarus, as a powerful and elusive, sometimes eccentric and obsessed Sith Lord who tends to operate things from the shadows. Haven't done as much RP with him as I'd like to, and in regards to his personal status, he has recently acquired an Alderaanian estate which he converted into an Imperial Fortress and staging ground for whatever dark and twisted deeds he intends to inflict upon the Republic.

Second, I can provide the recently reassigned former General of the Sixteenth Legion, Imperial Tactician and military strategist, Verithian. While his current career is mostly on hiatus in terms of RP, I am always looking for ways to bring my Imperial officer back into the fold, red boots and long winded speeches and all!

Third, Aerilos, current employee of the Tretarkii Syndicate, bounty hunter and self proclaimed cyberneticist with an avid obsession of "perfecting himself through cybernetic augmentation." Often seen making attempts to push his cyber-gatchets on others, Aerilos is a true borg, determined to increase his personal killing efficiency to new heights and perhaps devastate the Republic in the process!

Rep Villains I play (less often, but looking to play Rep side more, if RP situations arise):

Captain Kelidren, jaded smuggler who lost it all in the invasion of Corellia. Sole inheritor of his parent's corporate dynasty 'Aurora Industries', Kelidren was betrayed by his parent's former employees after their death. Having liquidated the company and turned it into a petty smuggling ring on Nar Shadaa, Kelidren and his parent's former employees ended up indebted to a mysterious Hutt called 'The Broker'. After a nasty run in with a Sith, Kelidren has reformed his life and is now set to reclaim his inheritance and get revenge against the Republic, the Empire, and the Hutts for the tragedy that has befallen him. Currently building a small criminal organization, Kelidren will do whatever it takes to rise again and reclaim what he believes is rightfully his.

'Jedi' Val'thiron - under the guise of an avid student of the mysteries of the force, Val'thiron spends most of his time at study on Tython. However, his true intentions remain a secret to all but a select few. (Haven't really done much with Val'thiron, as it is very hard to get away with playing a fallen or corrupted Jedi, I have found - but my intention is to eventually evolve his character into a mass villain who betrays the Jedi and the Republic, falls to the dark side, yadda yadda, StarWars StarWars)

If any of the above characters interest people as a possible Villain in a story arc, feel free to contact me either here or in game!

Offline Malkerik

• Get Paid, Get Made, Gatorade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/31/15, 08:33:24 AM »
Not sure if this is technically still open, but I can always toss Malk in as a potential wanted criminal of them dang dirty PUBSSSSSS.

Not much is known of Malkerik Daasiik, having only entered the Bounty Hunter circles a few years ago when the War was at it's peak. He's mostly slid under the radar of officials but since then he's racked up quite the wanted list from his various bounty contracts. An expert Assassin and a Spectre in all sense of the word, Daasiik is wanted for several crimes against the Republic including attacks on Senators and the murder of Jedi. Working out of a small bureau on the Smuggler's Moon, it's difficult to gauge where and when his next job is and who and how he'll hit it. Dedicated to always finishing the job, Daasiik has proven several times to be unstoppable. His motivations are unclear, but this much is certain; Daasiik plays by his own rules and refuses to let anyone stand in his way of payday.

Holonet Page - ''Updated Pre Time Skip''

Act I: Unbroken Silence

Imp - Malkerik :nuu: Raeith :darkside: Predatus :darkside:      :nuu: Malkeric :lightside: Arkavim :lightside: MusiAH - Pub

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08/31/15, 10:38:34 AM »
Considering this post was two years ago, I kinda doubt it.
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

Offline Malkerik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08/31/15, 01:40:55 PM »
@Joshmaul

Woops. Read that date wrong.

>.> <.<

ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.

Imp - Malkerik :nuu: Raeith :darkside: Predatus :darkside:      :nuu: Malkeric :lightside: Arkavim :lightside: MusiAH - Pub

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08/31/15, 02:25:23 PM »
Sorry, we'll have to tease you forever now.  Silly Post-Necroing... 

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08/31/15, 02:36:02 PM »
Sorry, we'll have to tease you forever now.  Silly Post-Necroing...

Indeed. You are doomed. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

Offline Malkerik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08/31/15, 02:53:12 PM »
*Falls to his knees in dramatic rainstorm* Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Offline Drazin

• Mantellian Separatist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09/01/15, 06:31:12 PM »
Damn shame, too. My Mantellian Separatist needs a nice trooper guild to terrorize.

about/smf/license.php" title="License" target="_blank" class="new_win">SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2