Shoutbox

Author Topic: International Table Top Day - Sat, April 5th  (Read 2178 times)

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
International Table Top Day - Sat, April 5th
« on: 02/25/14, 07:40:05 PM »
http://www.tabletopday.com/

It's a thing. So I have to ask. Who's doing it? Who's interested? What kittens will you donate to dog shelters? What mice will you give to cats? What dogs will you give to-- you get my point. The thing is, every body could do with some games in their lives and for this year, I've found out that one of the societies I've joined is making a call out-- we're going to be doing 12 hours of table top and donating all the things to kids out there willing to prove that there's more in life than being a n00b. In fact, quie a few are aspiring 1337 gamers. And if there's anything that has the ability to touch the heart, it's badass kindergarteners with the ability to talk down even the most seasoned of gamers.

The above narration was written under the social pressures of being in a very silent library... and an unnaturally straight face. But seriously! This year the society I recently joined will be donating at the minimum a gold coin each to the Child's Play Charity. But on top of it all, it's to make sure we enjoy the gift we have that is tabletop.

So -- what about you? What will you be doing on Tabletop day? Want to put together an event for all your local people? Word. Up!
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.

Offline Edgedancer

• Padawan Sith-Bait
    • View Profile
Re: International Table Top Day - Sat, April 5th
« Reply #1 on: 02/26/14, 08:18:29 AM »
I'll likely be running an event for my local Library with a non-violent RPG that they wanted me to do. Should be fun!

l" href="http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer" target="_blank" class="new_win" title="Valid XHTML 1.0!">XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2