Shoutbox

Author Topic: Guildnet  (Read 3550 times)

Offline Drysh

• View Profile
Guildnet
« on: 10/26/14, 10:06:34 AM »
We have a RP guild on BC and I would like to create a forum for it. Since helping RP seems to be the purpose of this site, I think it will be a great idea to create the forum here instead of on a site exclusive to the guild. I submitted a guild request using GuldNet forms and apparently my guild was created successfully. But other users can't find it to join. I also requested to create a forum, but I didn't get any response yet.

The text I put on the description aren't definitive because one of the purposes of the forum is to discuss what should be our description. I intend to improve it later.

We have 50+ members (most RPers, some learning), but I don't know how many are registered here.

What should I do?

Guild Name: Pillar of Wisdom
Category: Republic

Offline Artisan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Guildnet
« Reply #1 on: 10/26/14, 10:12:55 AM »
Apologies, Drysh, for the delay! Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Your GuildNet group has been created, and you will find the guild forums ready for your perusal.

Welcome to the community! We hope you and your members enjoy this space for roleplay and coordination.

Offline Drysh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/26/14, 02:18:43 PM »
Thanks a lot. Everything is working now.

I couldn't find a way to create sticky topics on our sub-forum. How do I do that?

Edit: I think I'm not the moderator of the Pillar of Wisdom forum. Shouldn't I moderate our guild forum?
« Last Edit: 10/26/14, 02:34:28 PM by Drysh »

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01/15/17, 04:18:23 AM »
Thanks a lot. Everything is working now.

I couldn't find a way to create sticky topics on our sub-forum. How do I do that?

Edit: I think I'm not the moderator of the Pillar of Wisdom forum. Shouldn't I moderate our guild forum?

Bump. I'm the moderator of the Imperial Wild Space Command forum board, but I'm not seeing how I can make a particular thread a "sticky" topic. Is that not an ability we have as forum board moderators?

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/15/17, 06:51:03 AM »
Strange - we have a sticky in the JC forum, which I'm pretty sure I stickied a million years ago (I'm no longer the GuildNet moderator so I can't check it now). Is there no checkbox when you edit the post?
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01/15/17, 07:00:59 AM »
Bless you. Found it under the Attachments and other options which I've never had cause to use before.

Thanks!

="_blank" href="https://www.tinyportal.net" title="TinyPortal">TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2