Shoutbox

Author Topic: LF RP Partner  (Read 3070 times)

Offline Vriska

• View Profile
LF RP Partner
« on: 04/19/15, 12:28:55 AM »
I'm thinking of restarting my favorite character from my Ebon Hawk days on this server. I played her for a long time and have tons of development for her and am looking for someone who would want to play a character alongside her.

My character is a young Sith noblewoman apprenticed to her uncle, who rules their family with an iron fist. He expects his niece and heir to be a champion of the Dark Side just as he is, and to be just as cruel and heartless. However, his niece secretly converted to the Revanite cause several years ago and is terrified he will find out. She isn't fully Light, but walks a more neutral/balanced path.

I'd like to find someone who is interested in playing a companion/agent/bodyguard type for her. This person would serve as her eyes and ears, her protector, and her confidante. They'd need to prove they were trustworthy enough to guard her secrets and help keep her safe. My character is slightly paranoid and desperately needs someone she trusts by her side.

The only big caveat I have is that I'm in a weird time zone until November because I'm a deployed service member. I'm usually online around 11 AM - 2 PM Eastern time, which is 6-9 PM over here. I know that makes things a little more difficult, but hopefully that time works for someone!

If you're interested, please send me a note here or we can chat on Skype.  :)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: LF RP Partner
« Reply #1 on: 04/19/15, 09:36:23 AM »
Hi, nice to meet you. I'm only pubside so I can't help here, but hi nonetheless. :wave:
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04/19/15, 10:00:33 AM »
Welcome!

When you are on, make sure you join us in the custom channels with /cjoin Imperialooc (and Repbulicooc other side)!

Unfortunately those hours are impossible for me, except some of July and August, but I know we do have a few European players in the community, and those hours might work better for them!

Bolas

« Reply #3 on: 04/22/15, 12:33:13 AM »
Greetings @Vriska and welcome to the community!

Forgive my late reply to this, as I have been on vacation the last little bit and so haven't been keeping up.

My main Imperial character, Ilireth, has been taken off the table for the foreseeable future - and so I've been trying to find a good hook that would let me get another Imperial character going on. I am usually around during the times you've described, and I greatly enjoy playing the agent/spy type - I'd like to give this a try!

I've brought my agent out three or four times before, so she's been seen and exists, but nothing's really -caught- for her. Perhaps we can find a common thread!

Offline Vriska

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04/22/15, 01:02:20 AM »
Awesome! I should be on tonight at about 6 my time, though I'll be on Skype on and off all day if you wanted to chat. PM me your info if you'd like. :)

My character's name is Lâtula (alt + 0226) and I'm generally in the Fleet.
« Last Edit: 04/22/15, 09:10:46 AM by Vriska »

Offline Malkerik

• Get Paid, Get Made, Gatorade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08/04/15, 03:39:34 AM »
Hey Vriska, think I might have bumped into you earlier tonight. Had a great time, let me know if you ever in the neighbourhood again!

Holonet Page - ''Updated Pre Time Skip''

Act I: Unbroken Silence

Imp - Malkerik :nuu: Raeith :darkside: Predatus :darkside:      :nuu: Malkeric :lightside: Arkavim :lightside: MusiAH - Pub

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10/07/15, 10:50:02 AM »

Hello. I'm not sure if you have a character that filled this role or not, but I am looking to develop stories for all of my characters. I have a bounty hunter that might be a good fit for the job.
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer

_blank" class="new_win">Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2