Shoutbox

Author Topic: Begeren Colony Summit  (Read 10326 times)

Offline Dezzrevas

• Fear is the mind killer
    • View Profile
Begeren Colony Summit
« on: 08/17/15, 07:09:17 PM »
Alright it has been a month or so since our last summit and some of the summer turmoil is out of the way. We would like to schedule another one for everyone. It has come to our attention that there were many guilds on our server that were not able to attend the last few summits if you know any of those people please notify them of this event. Sunday October 18th at 6pm pst for anyone interested in continuing to bring us together as a server.  We will be using Raidcall provided by Begerencolony.org. Tell everyone you know about this event this will be the last Summit before the prelaunch of Knights of the Fallen Empire.

~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Colonial Alliance)
~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)
« Last Edit: 10/18/15, 10:30:12 AM by Dezzrevas »
~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Order)
21st Sage in ranked PVP Grouped(season 6)

Offline Artisan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Master Summits
« Reply #1 on: 08/17/15, 08:24:17 PM »
Alright it has been a few weeks since our last summit and some of the summer turmoil is out of the way. We would like to schedule another one for each faction. It has come to our attention that there were many guilds on our server that were not able to attend the last few summits. So we open this up what weekend days and times in server time would be good for anyone interested in continuing to bring us together as a server. Update the server site has had a few glitches since we tried to launch the new community functions. M3 is working out the issues but has no immediate eta ready. We hope we can find a good time and day for as many people as possible to join in this movement for the server.

To answer one of your questions at least, @Dezzrevas, please see here:

/threads/3716-0.html

Offline Dezzrevas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/21/15, 08:27:28 PM »
Well I guess lets open it up for anyone who wishes to help the server. We need to see who wants to help out and make this server the best it can be.

Offline Joshwar

• I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08/28/15, 04:22:27 PM »
Since I can no longer continue conversations on the official forums due to being knocked down to preferred status temporarily (cash issues related to returning to school and buying books and supplies and such), do we have a date/time for another meeting/summit?

I'll probably be less available in-game over the next couple of weeks, but I would love to be in on the discussion, and help out in any way I can.

Pubside: Stavrogin, Meowssolini
Impside: ZsaZsa, Dallus
---
Joshwar
Pub: Stavrogin, Meowssolini
Imp: ZsaZsa. Dallus

Offline Birdface_Washi

• Forget the fear...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08/28/15, 06:08:42 PM »
I think this is a good Idea. It would be a great place to get some new guilds on the forum and in the community a chance to come out and meet each other. Weather its IC or not. So count me in for this. Id liek to help out any way I can as well.

Nhym: Vanguard (Pubside)
L'ayla: In Alis Aegis (Imside)
"Your humble Archivist and Librarian."- Darth Eros

| Youtube | Lost Archives Thread |

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08/28/15, 10:26:42 PM »
Remain strongly supportive of all this, though with RP focus given my time/priorities at moment . 

Weekends tend to remain the best for me- with Sat/Sun better than Fridays. 

Offline Dezzrevas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08/29/15, 03:21:29 AM »
We are still in the process of trying to get availability for a majority. So when we have that we will set a time and date again. Thank you for all the support. 

Offline Obscura

• Out of the obscured shadows, truth will be found.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08/30/15, 11:47:24 AM »
Between Halcyon, Graynight and myself, The Order of Mercy and Phantom Legion can make it at pretty much any time on the weekends.

We just need to know enough in advance to coordinate which of us will be attending.
Phantom Legion/Order of Mercy
Co-Guild Master of:
Phantom Legion - Daemoh, Xhelu, Iscah, Rode, Monítor, Larunde, Myrhan, Leshia, Veshai, Xynissa
The Order of Mercy - Mantae, Ardhan, Vexyle, Baryll, Ya'el, Jairrilla, Shàde, Lïbitina
The Obscura Legacy

Offline Slavish

• I used to be sweet and Innocent then shit happened
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09/17/15, 09:41:09 AM »
We are still in the process of trying to get availability for a majority. So when we have that we will set a time and date again. Thank you for all the support. 

I say pick a time and date for the weekends and go with it.  Stay away from a holiday and we should be fine.  You know that I will help anyway I can.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09/17/15, 08:46:19 PM »
Agreed- keep momentum going, and news coming, even if folks can't make some can continue to keep in loop. 

Offline Chionesu Bakari

• GM Jedi Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09/29/15, 11:51:29 PM »
So the date is set for October 18th at 6 pm server time!
 Jedi Council and our sister guild Imperial Command will be there for sure!!
We have to keep this going so all the servers hear of BC's GM summits.
« Last Edit: 09/29/15, 11:53:45 PM by Chionesu Bakari »
"With all of us may the Force be, and may the peace of this temple be ours, a place open to thought and speech, a realm of mutual respect, and a haven of shared noble purpose. Let us take these seats together, with no one above the others. May we work together, free from the restraints of ego and jealousy, at this gathering and all others to come." ― The traditional oath during the Gathering

Offline Artisan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10/11/15, 10:47:59 AM »
Alright it has been a month or so since our last summit and some of the summer turmoil is out of the way. We would like to schedule another one for everyone. It has come to our attention that there were many guilds on our server that were not able to attend the last few summits if you know any of those people please notify them of this event. Sunday October 18th at 6pm pst for anyone interested in continuing to bring us together as a server.  We will be using Raidcall provided by Begerencolony.org. Tell everyone you know about this event this will be the last Summit before the prelaunch of Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Just bumping this to remind everyone that the Begeren Colony guild summit is happening next Sunday.

I would encourage any interested current BC.org member to attend the summit, even if you are not a guild master.

Communication between current BC.org community members and oncoming community members from the server at large can be very useful. And given communication and preference differences over the last months leading to disagreements over site structure and appearance, I think those who are invested in speaking their thoughts regarding future directions for BC.org as as well as the server community at large may have a vested interest in attending.

Thank you!

(P.S. The Summit will be held in the community Raidcall server. FYI the newest version is in Russian by default, but changing the language option to English should allow for English language use of the program.)
« Last Edit: 10/11/15, 11:36:34 AM by Artisan »

Offline Cordae

• "Gird your souls with the armor of contempt..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10/14/15, 11:07:06 PM »
Hello! I wanted to bump this thread because of how important it is to attend! This is one of the greatest ways to discuss ideas that can have great impact on our site and this is the last time this event will happen until after KotFE!

I will definitely be in attendance and look forward to taking all of the input there and working with the admin and arbiter teams to use it to make our home better.

OCTOBER 18th - 6PM SERVER (9PM EASTERN US)

Offline Eclipse

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10/16/15, 11:30:26 PM »
Guild leadership has a very poorly timed trip this weekend, but we will make sure a BSA rep is on hand.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Ozzel, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Blue Star Alliance, www.bsa-swtor.com

Offline Dezzrevas

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10/17/15, 10:45:06 AM »
As of right now the agenda is bringing everyone up to speed on the current situation regarding the summits primary tool solution begerencolony.org. How we can make it a better tool for everyone and what it is still needs to improve on.  A discussion of how things are going since the last summits. A discussion of how to move forward and keep as many players active after they finish their chapters available with the new expansion. Discuss some of the solutions we have found from others servers summit notes. And if we can get Musco or some other Bioware employee to show up bring up our own ideas for  improving the game that they can implement and maybe get some feedback. I found a recording of him going to the jedi covenant server summits and conversing with them so he may show up for us if we can get his attention. And finally set up a schedule for continued summits  every month as jedi covenant and ebon hawk have done. If you have any other questions or comments please let us know.  Though the title of the event says guild master summits this event is for everyone who wishes to contribute.

fcf6fa38a", "post", 1); // ]]>