Shoutbox

Author Topic: My Characters  (Read 4419 times)

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
My Characters
« on: 10/10/15, 03:23:24 PM »
So, I'm starting to get RP with mal. That's great and wonderful, but my other characters could use RP too. A few of them I'd love to have RP for so I am going to do a little rundown. If people are interested in some RP, we can talk shop.

Imp Side:

Khorrack: A Sith Lord (the equivalent of a Jedi Knight). He has a lot of mystery about him. What can be seen of his is armor, nothing but. His helmet even has a vox box to hide his voice. When people ask, "What does your face look like," there's some varied response that goes along the lines of, "This is my face!" He's a sith whose focus is anger. He hates politics, tends to view Darth Malgus as inspiration. There's more to him than this blurb that makes him a complex character I'm just holding that back.

Nevid: Bounty Hunter. Son of a junker on tattooine. His Dad, once a Mandalorian, was a scrapper which caused Nevid to invent devices while salvaging. Over the years a small-time bounty hunter took notice, and took Nevid under his wing. He was taught the bounty's code. Night by night he recited the rules. Once trained with the rules, and eventually a blaster, he turned on his teacher because of a long standing bounty. "People don't have bounties, only acquisitions," and that made his mentor an acquisition instead of a person.

Now, he has been hunting for years. Nevid follows a job to the letter and has a reputation for doing so. Jobs will be turned because, "I'm not an assassin," yes, he turns down straight murder contracts. He hasn't been afraid to kill someone before and has. He was just one of the few hunters that believed hunters weren't assassins.

Ianell Rainer: Mal's older brother. He was a street pusher on a planet nicknamed "Little Nar Shadaa," and started as a low-level spice dealer. As he worked his way up the ranks developed his own variant called "Karnage" after he pushed it himself finally reaching the top. Like all good things it came to an end. He was taking to jail at the age of seventeen. The Empire saw use in him because there was an analytical mind. There was something worth saving. So, they gave him the plea deal and he accepted. The reason he got captured was pure boredom. He took the plea deal because of boredom.

The Empire gave him purpose. They should have stuck him in a lab, but his field test was one of the better ones within his recruitment batch. They turned him into a sniper on the field. He's loyal to the empire, but  a mad dog. Many people have said "I want to kill your character," "I woudn't let him in the guild because he's not the right fit," because of his insanity. His inspiration was the Heath Ledger Joker speeches given by the character when talking about his scars. I wanted a character that could recreate that tone between nice, wicked and dangerous while using a soft voice. The result was a monster. I've thought of giving him cybernetic limbs, he has at least one cybernetic organ, to show that people have tried to kill him. Granted, he is the character whose brain could be placed into a bot, and Ianell would be fine with it. He'd just be like, "Tell me what else I can do in this body."Then proceed with his mission.

Republic Side

Nevid Toursin: Honorable discharged from the military. A thirty-three year old and former Corporal with the Republic Military. Given personal events in his life Toursin turned freelance. He believes in the republic just feels a total overhaul to the senate, just those in the seats and not the seats themselves, need to go. He's rough around the edges.

Taekol: A human male born blind, but strong in the force. He was taught by the miraluka at a young age how to see. Overall typical jedi that may sometimes be a little more cold than some on the battlefield. Not making him a Miraluka I think can create some dramatic rp as people presume things about him, or even see his eyes for the first time.

Kayin Loro (spelled Kayin'Loro in game, but Loro is a surname): He's a pilot. Sure, there's better out there, but he's a thrillseeker according to most. His reputation is dependable, but unorthodox. There are several documented cases where he doesn't initiate fire upon third parties unless he has confirmation of their organization or intent. When he has confirmation he's not afraid to let loose. Unfortunately, not taking the "Shoot first and ask questions later," approach to third party people clearly in enemy airspace creates issues. If Kayin is given a ship it may come back pristine. It may come back needing so many repairs docking his pay is a highly favored action. Oddly enough his response is typically along the lines of, "Your supplies got there and your ship is in one piece, what's there to worry about?" While that's true, he glosses over the small pieces that are now missing. When he is docked pay Kayin is one of the few pilots that -doesn't- complain.

Military Records show Kayin was a republic pilot. A first class private that deserted before a big mission earning him a dishonorable discharge. From there he established himself as pilot.

He's cocky or delusional depending on who you ask, wears a cape because "Ladies love a man in a cape, and capes can be intimidating. Why let the Sith have all the fun?"
« Last Edit: 10/15/15, 09:27:10 AM by Malkisho »
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
Re: My Characters
« Reply #1 on: 10/10/15, 03:25:23 PM »
Hmmmmmm...

Hmmm....

Interesting! I'll have to poke the sometime!

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/10/15, 06:50:35 PM »
Quick nitpick, but Mandalorian is a cultural ethnicity, not a race, as such! It'd be like saying "Half Jewish".

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Wandering Warrior
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline blingdenston

• Parts Donor
  • A tragic history that really resonates with idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10/10/15, 07:11:14 PM »
(...unless you mean half-Taung, which would be like being half-extinct-guys-who-are-totally-not-the-dude-from-Predator-OK?)

Pehn Qardaak - Captain of the Rodomontade
Ran-del Qardaak - Big Time Space Hero
Lastagir - Hunter for hire, no plans to retire
Hyse Qardaak - Scholar and Warrior of Peace

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10/13/15, 12:55:22 PM »
Valid points. The concerns brought actually make my concept easier to adjust.
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11/27/15, 06:40:18 AM »
Anyone? Bueller?

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11/27/15, 10:05:22 AM »
Once I get my newest Droid character XN his ship and can get to Nar Shaddaa for that GSI chestpiece, he should be ready for RP. You may like him for your bounty hunter character.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11/21/16, 01:21:21 PM »

This is still open as more guildies and what not leave as time passes onward.

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11/21/16, 02:14:16 PM »
Your characters seem really interesting, i'd love to do some RP with them on either side!

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11/21/16, 05:10:55 PM »
Your characters all sound great! If you are looking for pre-established RP connections, I think your characters could tie into quite a few of mine:

Nevid - I feel like Nevid would be likely to know my Mandalorian, Urziya. She's young, but spent the past 6 years or so away from her clan doing odd jobs. Now she's back, but she'd know any Light Side bounty hunters she might have helped out or run across pretty well. She low-key follows some of the Bounty Hunter's Code too even though it's not her thing. If you want him to know her or have had her help him out on a bounty feel free! She mostly works as a guard including guarding cargo and "cargo".

Kayin Loro - Clan Noth (my legacy backstory) is open to all spacers and trade and I have a small headcanon they sponsor some starship racing as well. If Kayin would've ever landed on Iridonia, or perhaps made a habit of landing on Iridonia, he's welcome to have used my clan's stronghold as his berth and recognize or know anyone from it. (Off the top of my head: Bren and Aybekk for the Jedi contingent there, and Seirion as a militiaman who's also really into starships). Seirion's probably your best bet for any pre-established friendship or knowledge.

Hope that helps!!

Edit: Whoops just realized your Imp was not actually from Nar Shaddaa. Edited out the bit I thought might pertain to him.
« Last Edit: 11/21/16, 05:18:29 PM by Noth »
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

ank" class="new_win">SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2