Shoutbox

Author Topic: Returning to RP on a very part time basis  (Read 4991 times)

Offline Jedibehr

• Founding member of Altaholics Anonymous
    • View Profile
Returning to RP on a very part time basis
« on: 10/12/15, 08:26:23 AM »
Hi All,

I just want to let you know I will be returning to RP on a very, very limited basis.  Most will be by appointment only.  Look forward to seeing you all around.

Offline Esk

• Parts Donor
  • Now shines the moon, welkin-wanderer.
    • View Profile
Re: Returning to RP on a very part time basis
« Reply #1 on: 10/12/15, 08:51:58 AM »
Hi All,

I just want to let you know I will be returning to RP on a very, very limited basis.  Most will be by appointment only.  Look forward to seeing you all around.

Yay! Welcome back Urso!

Imperial: Eskenah, Emlaira, Qoasha, Nochot, Linhua, Qorit
Republic: Etirza, Soori, Eswolyn, Annave, Foha, Nadimai, Yue-ming
Ialdon: Therem, Shilee
<The Koonto Legacy>

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/12/15, 09:17:22 AM »
Happy to have you back, no matter how limited your time!

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10/12/15, 01:22:42 PM »

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Wandering Warrior
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Brintte

• Nistia
  • You saw nothing......
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10/12/15, 01:31:57 PM »
Ursoooooooo!!!! *Gives all the hugs!!!!*

I'm so glad you are back, even in a limited amount! Missed you a lot  :aww:

Offline Aylaa

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10/12/15, 05:19:36 PM »
*hugs for Urso*

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10/12/15, 08:58:46 PM »
Before we can match you with a potential role-playing partner, we need to get to know you better! Please take a few moments of your time to fill in the following questionnaire, to better help us find you a superior role-playing appointment!

Would you prefer;

[   ] Action! I want fast ships, fast blasters, and fast lightsabers! I want lots of explosions, and minimal exposition! I want to start en media res, and finish out of breath and out of time! Let's go duel in the cargo hold of a freighter flying through an asteroid field while dodging Imperial starfighters! (1)

[   ] Drama! I want life and death decisions to hang in the balance! I want the fate of the Galaxy to hinge on a diplomatic mission in the heart of enemy territory! I want fully-fleshed out characters with expansive backstories all interacting against the backdrop of a complex interpersonal relationships! Let's go start a philosophical debate between Jedi and Sith Codes on a neutral world while opposing fleets sit in orbit above our heads! (2)

[   ] Angst! I want to pour my emotions into a decanter, and then serve everyone a full glass! I want our characters to be full of romantic entanglements, simmering rivalries, and face stark choices between duty and love! I want private scenes between role-players willing to explore the emotional well-being of our characters followed up by a multi-page thread of denouement and sorrow! Let's go save the Galaxy and then get our heart ripped out by our star-crossed lover who has been transformed by my mortal enemy into a zombie/cyborg/love slave! (3)

[   ] Minimalism! I want to sum up my story in one swift scene! I want a single line of dialogue to be my entrance and my walk off! I want to use a simple expression to convey a vast range of emotions! Let's go watch the Galaxy burn while I stare smouldering into the distance! (4)

(1) See the @blingdenston clause. Players must be willing to have a white-knuckle ride with all the trappings of a Star Wars adventure, complete with incessant quips about how damn good the Smuggler protagonist is.

(2) See the @SivWysan clause. Players must be willing to adopt a long-standing Campaign complete with turning a single Event into a muti-headed hydra of in-game scenes and story posts. Player sleep is optional.

(3) See the @Aolanni clause. Players must be willing to take their characters to hell and back, and then write small novellas telling us their innermost feelings and secrets. Players with professional novel editing experience preferred.

(4) See the @recoveringgeek clause. Players must be willing to have characters get punched in the face.
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10/12/15, 09:08:54 PM »
[   ] Angst! I want to pour my emotions into a decanter, and then serve everyone a full glass! I want our characters to be full of romantic entanglements, simmering rivalries, and face stark choices between duty and love! I want private scenes between role-players willing to explore the emotional well-being of our characters followed up by a multi-page thread of denouement and sorrow! Let's go save the Galaxy and then get our heart ripped out by our star-crossed lover who has been transformed by my mortal enemy into a zombie/cyborg/love slave! (3)

(3) See the @Aolanni clause. Players must be willing to take their characters to hell and back, and then write small novellas telling us their innermost feelings and secrets. Players with professional novel editing experience preferred.

My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10/12/15, 09:12:26 PM »
HI URSO YOU'RE AWESOME Hope things are well. Does that make you... Ursome?
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Audaine

• Parts Donor
  • <Flailing Intensifies>
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10/13/15, 01:09:02 AM »
HI URSO YOU'RE AWESOME Hope things are well. Does that make you... Ursome?

That was hurrible.

Also, welcome back Urso! I hope you can poke around at Jedi Night here and there. It'd be lovely to have Abethul learn from Urso, and pick his brains every so often  :music:

[ ^ What? I actually update this link now? ^ ]

Offline Brintte

• Nistia
  • You saw nothing......
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10/13/15, 01:16:01 AM »
pick his brains every so often

You already pick Hyse's brains! Leave some council members to the rest of us! :P

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10/13/15, 08:00:12 AM »
Why am I suddenly visualizing Jedi zombies? "There is no emotion, there is BRAAAAAINS..."
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

ass="smalltext" style="display: inline; visibility: visible; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;">SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2