Shoutbox

Author Topic: Planet Battle circles  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Cathana

• View Profile
Planet Battle circles
« on: 10/20/15, 12:54:24 AM »
A long time a go ..i played on europe rp server...
And there they hold once a week a battle circle.....The Battle circle was ...a lot of players came to a planet and use a location to duel echother.. they would stand in a big circle and 1 player could choose another to duell..the rest waited and stood in the circle...after there duell people told those players what they did wrong...or what combo would be better and so on...
It was a great way for people to learn how to become better in pvp
And also a great way to make pvp way more active..
The diehard pvp guilds should come together on planets and train with echother..beside it helping players...its also a lot of fun..
when we used to do it, we also did in in rp style..and i remember it beeing so mutch fun!!

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: Planet Battle circles
« Reply #1 on: 10/20/15, 12:57:52 AM »
That actually sounds like a pretty good idea. I don't like PvP but that doesn't sound so bad. It could actually be used pretty well for RPing combat training.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Cathana

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/20/15, 01:07:27 AM »
yes exactly...and i used to love it !!
i remember it beeing so mutch fun...i was a rp player at that time and was a super noob in pvp..
and after a while i became good at pvp also lol....so it was fun in rp and helped get me actually understanding pvp..and what combos to use...how to block and so on..
And even got me adicted to pvp also \o/

And a lot of people dont like pvp...also becouse they enter a wz and get slaughterd over and over...but understanding how to use a char in battle wil make pvp a lot more fun for you....same with pve...we also did operations in rp style.
We added operatios,fp and planet heroics and wb in our guild rp lores as wel....its so mutch fun to do active rp!
« Last Edit: 10/20/15, 01:14:07 AM by Cathana »

Offline Rixbo

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10/20/15, 10:07:23 AM »
I'm a big fan of active RP and rping either out on planets or in the middle of something. It makes the RP more immersive and more entertaining. I definitely like the sound of this idea and would be down for trying some of it as well.

.begerencolony.org/index.php?action=tpmod;sa=credits" title="Credits">2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2