Shoutbox

Author Topic: Republic PVP teams  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Dezzrevas

• Fear is the mind killer
    • View Profile
Republic PVP teams
« on: 11/25/15, 01:12:56 AM »
The Revas Colonial Alliance is recruiting for some pvp teams. Idealy we want to create some teams to eventually run ranked pvp with. We are open to working with other guilds to fill spots or coordinate days for queing. We are accepting all roles and classes. Contact Dezz'revas for more information.
~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Order)
~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)
21st Sage in ranked PVP Grouped(season 6)

Offline Mooyo1

• I promise, I'm really nice when I'm not working
    • View Profile
Re: Republic PVP teams
« Reply #1 on: 05/17/16, 10:30:40 AM »
I've been wanting to start Pvping again, my Main is Mooyo, Commando Healer, working on getting full ranked gear, soon I'll be finished leveling a vanguard Tactics so I'' be more useful! anyways msg me in game if you're Forming and need a healer.
"We know that from time to time there arise among human beings, people who seem to exude love, as naturally as the sun gives out heat. - Alan Watts
-

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Re: Republic PVP teams
« Reply #2 on: 05/17/16, 05:25:39 PM »
I would love to eventually get into some ranked PvP! My main PvP toon is Dassalya, Jedi Sage healer. I also have a sharpshooter gunslinger, Nulaa, but I'm less familiar and skilled at PvPing with her (and I generally prefer to heal over DPS). Both have a mix of ranked and unranked gear, Dassalya being the closest to full ranked.
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

• XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2