Shoutbox

Author Topic: Raiding Republic Side  (Read 4621 times)

Offline Dezzrevas

• Fear is the mind killer
    • View Profile
Raiding Republic Side
« on: 11/25/15, 05:36:38 PM »
The Revas Colonial Alliance is looking for players to fill spots in some Republic raid teams. We currently have a regular team of 5 with around 7 alternates through out the week. And we are looking to round out the team and form another raid group or more. Please if you are interested in raiding contact Dezz'revas for more information. Currently accepting all classes and roles. We will teach the fights if you need to learn and be patient if you need to get back into the swing of things. You need not be in our guild to participate though you are welcome to join should you choose to. All time slots are open right now from early morning to late evening if our normal raid time doesn't fit your schedule. Our only current raid time is 8pm pst.  I hope to hear from you soon.
~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Order)
~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)
21st Sage in ranked PVP Grouped(season 6)

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
Re: Raiding Republic Side
« Reply #1 on: 11/27/15, 06:03:11 AM »
What days? I'm looking in Tuesday's direction mayhaps.
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer

Offline Joshwar

• I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11/28/15, 09:50:40 PM »
I used to raid constantly in this game and wouldn't mind being an alternate on either my Slinger or Healer Sage.  Do ya'll run several nights a week or is this like a once-a-week, get a main group and pug kind of thing?

I haven't raided since I went on hiatus in January of this year, so I've not done the two Revan operations at all, but successfully completed all prior content at least to HM when it was actually level and gear appropriate. 

I was following in on the Guild Summit stuff, but it all seems to have fallen apart. I'm not sure which guilds decided to go ahead and leave and which didn't, but I applaud you for going outside of your guild and being patient and constructive to players that aren't up to speed.  With all the nerfs in the leveling process and the OP companions, I'm positive that 90% of new players probably never even learned what an interrupt is, much less not to stand in things on the ground.  You just don't need to worry about it anymore as easy mode as the whole game is.  I've played the new storylines and done some of the heroic grinding and stuff, but I'm not sure what they did with the old Operations.  Are they level synced now too?  That would actually be kind of amazing from my point of view if they did.  It would allow people to get raid groups to "progress" through the old content and learn the things they need to know to successfully do the new stuff.

Anyway, I'm rambling.  Hit me up in-game with a mail on Stavrogin (my slinger) and let me know what nights and what roles you need filled.
---
Joshwar
Pub: Stavrogin, Meowssolini
Imp: ZsaZsa. Dallus

Offline Malkisho

• The Krais Enclave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12/03/15, 09:27:36 AM »

Is this still happening?
“If I am forced to use a sword in combat, I just swing it around like a baseball bat while screaming, at the top of my lungs: 'There can be only one!' Which, if done correctly, is surprisingly effective.” - Sterling Archer

Offline Dezzrevas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12/07/15, 11:30:23 PM »
Come to this teamspeak by 7:30pm pst any night you can come to raid. ts6.gameservers.com:9170 no password

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12/08/15, 04:10:01 PM »
Thank you- Wraiths are looking at a regular Tues Ops night- so I'll see if we can meet up! 

Offline Dezzrevas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12/10/15, 11:57:44 PM »
Hope to see you next Tuesday then. Anyone else who wants to come is welcome we will fit the operation to the skill level and/or knowledge of the fights.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12/11/15, 09:44:52 AM »
Thanks Dezz!  Still getting our schedule together with some site issues, but we'll keep encouraging folks your way!

Offline Isarii

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12/26/15, 09:41:54 PM »
I'm definitely interested in checking these out. I'm a very experienced MMOer, but recently returned to SWTOR, so we're talking only ilvl 208 or below. If you guys need someone who's good at taking direction in real time for some story mode raids (or, you know, if you don't mind carrying) then count me in.

Offline Dezzrevas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08/19/17, 01:47:12 PM »
This is still going on guys if you wish to join. Just we are back to our original name The Revas Order

2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2