Shoutbox

Author Topic: February Begeren Colony Summit  (Read 2998 times)

Offline Dezzrevas

• Fear is the mind killer
    • View Profile
February Begeren Colony Summit
« on: 01/30/16, 01:03:36 PM »
It's time to announce the February Summit. The holidays are over and it's time to get back to work trying to bring people together on our server. Sorry I wasn't able to attend the January Summit I had real life that got in the way of that. And subsequent weeks I have been sick barely able to speak over teamspeak. Thank you everyone for carrying the torch during that time. February 27th at 6pm pst in the following teamspeak3 channel. ts66.teamspeak3.com:8856 Password Revan

Our focus for this meeting will be fleshing out a server event and making it happen 2 weeks after ideally. Yes we have the weekly GSF, RP and open progression events going for people to join in but we need something bigger. Please post any suggestions for this event. As always if you are not able to attend please tell us anything you would like to discuss and it will be brought up as well. Also if you are interested in joining in the effort please join our website and share your ideas there too. . http://begerencommunityhq.enjin.com/home
~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Order)
~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)
21st Sage in ranked PVP Grouped(season 6)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Re: February Begeren Colony Summit
« Reply #1 on: 01/30/16, 02:18:30 PM »
Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02/26/16, 08:38:21 AM »
Hi Dezz- just realized wasn't an event up for this, I might make one if that's ok.  Not seeing it on the calendar, I may have some Guild stuff that eve but if I can make some after I'll try! 

Offline Dezzrevas

• Fear is the mind killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02/28/16, 07:36:04 PM »
The basic topic of the the meeting was planning another server event. Our next meeting will be the 12th of March at 6pm pst.  The ideas we have a poll for trying are Open World PvP, Hide n Seek RP (example Zakuul knights hunting resistance), Cantina Brawl, Punch Brawl, Pod Racing (with players as sand people set up as hazards), Big Party Give-away, Bracketed Tournament. If you have any ideas please post them in this forum. http://begerencommunityhq.enjin.com/forum/m/35560854/viewthread/26326603-discus-ideas-for-upcoming-events
~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Order)
~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)
21st Sage in ranked PVP Grouped(season 6)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02/28/16, 08:57:09 PM »
Thanks for keeping us posted Dezz. :grin:
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2