Shoutbox

Author Topic: GSF Cosmetics - PSA  (Read 2366 times)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
GSF Cosmetics - PSA
« on: 05/19/16, 09:03:40 PM »
Just thought I'd spread the word that the Grand Galactic Starfighter pack currently on the CM as part of this week's specials actually has a bunch of cosmetic options in it that were never previously released. I discovered this by chance when I bought a couple (just thinking to show support for GSF with my wallet), but my thought of "hey, I don't remember seeing this before" was later validated by others on the official forums who reported finding all sorts of new cosmetic options.

So far I've been lucky enough to get a Blue Core engine reactant for the Republic, which made me all sorts of happy since previously blue engine reactants seems locked only to Imperial side. I've gotten some unusual color modules, like a turquoise/slate for Imperial (different form the other turquoise options previously) and a dark red/tan for Republic that I don't remember seeing previously. Someone on the forums even reported getting a pink-purple engine reactant! (Which sounds hideous to me personally, but certainly proves there's new stuff in there.)

So, just thought I'd spread the word for the GSF fans out there.  :grin:
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
Re: GSF Cosmetics - PSA
« Reply #1 on: 05/19/16, 09:48:56 PM »
This is great... though CM RNG-draws make me ughhghgh.

Do these go in your Collections? If so, I can't find them... which is frustrating, because CM RNG is bad enough, but if I can't even set up multiple characters with the paints and colours I want...
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
Re: GSF Cosmetics - PSA
« Reply #2 on: 05/19/16, 10:36:41 PM »
Tragically, I don't believe there is any way to unlock them in collections. :sigh: I really wish there were, because it certainly does suck to need to get an item multiple times for different characters. Yet another QoL improvement GSF could desperately use, that we will probably never get.  :cry:
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

• XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2