Shoutbox

Author Topic: The Eyeless (Rakghoul Resurgence) Official Signups  (Read 5938 times)

Offline Sebrik

• I Peaked in Season 3
    • View Profile
The time is finally here.  A month ago, a group of us took down Golden Fury in the Toborro's Courtyard operation.  The idea of that operation was to bring along new people, to help them get over their fear or feelings of inadequacy in operations.

Same idea this time.

The Eyeless is the instanced boss related to the Rakghoul Resurgence event.  Much like Toborro's Courtyard, we need 8 people.  Unlike Toborro's Courtyard, there are actually no real mechanics to this fight.  It's very straightforward, and I think the new people (if they sign up again) will find it very easy.  It's a tank and spank, stay out of AOEs fight.  That being said, if you want to watch a video of Dulfy being carried taking it down - here's the vid http://dulfy.net/2014/01/21/swtor-thorn-rakghoul-resurgence-event-guide/#The_Eyeless

I'm unavailable Saturday, so this is scheduled for Sunday 25th at 7 PM server time.  Imp side .  Help from experienced players is appreciated, same deal as the last run.

Roles

HEALS
Zmaj(Bohsk)
Niarra

DPS
Se'brik(Stun-unlocked)
Maurigold
Seraphie(Huritt)
Calphayus
LVT

TANK
Ered'nash

Reserves
Niarra
Calphayus
LVT
« Last Edit: 09/21/16, 12:12:46 PM by Sebrik »

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
Re: The Eyeless (Rakghoul Resurgence) Official Signups
« Reply #1 on: 09/20/16, 01:33:02 PM »
I can fill any of these roles on Imp side for you, if you need me. Strongest in Heals or DPS, but as you said Eyeless is a fairly easy boss and I'd be comfortable tanking if you need it.

If it goes fast, maybe we can take down the Worldbreaker Monolith too!  :grin:
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Calphayus

• A'rro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09/20/16, 03:00:44 PM »
I can fill whatever spot is needed. I have all specs ready to run.
Your future becomes ever bleaker, while I grow stronger!

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09/20/16, 03:35:46 PM »
I'll be there with Huritt! My preference is DPS, because I'm actually comfortable with that rotation now! Yay! If we're short heals though, I could always respec, for a fight that sounds that simple. More excited than nervous about this one! Also yay!

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09/20/16, 03:56:37 PM »
I can fill a DPS slot if you need one.
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09/20/16, 03:58:16 PM »
I can fill a healer's slot with my bounty hunter, Bohsk! One thing though: I haven't run her through something as big as this, so if more proficient healers sign up, I'll just tag along on Zmaj (DPS).
Zmaj: 32, Chiss agent, lover of intrigue wine
Caesiallus: 34, Twi'lek bartender, info-broker
Varinas: 40, Human Darth, archivist, former "diplomat"

Seem: 38, Rattataki Jedi Master, resident grump
Vashya'ati: 34, Togruta Jedi Sage, small-time archaeologist
Ash'tana: 32, Miraluka smuggler, trouble-finder extraordinaire

Offline Erednash

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09/20/16, 05:59:30 PM »
I can fill in one of your tank slots on Ered'nash. Experienced and with lots of gear, although it has been some time since I've done ops with any of my toons, really.

Offline Sebrik

• I Peaked in Season 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09/21/16, 12:13:59 PM »
Updated.  Deleted a tank spot and added a DPS spot.  Forgot we only need one tank. 

All roles filled.  We are good to go.

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09/22/16, 04:09:14 PM »
Not to complicate things unnecessarily, but I could not only do multiple roles but also heal on more than one character, so if there were call for two runs to get more people in I could help with that too!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09/22/16, 04:17:52 PM »
Call me for heals if you want to 16-man HM this beast. ;)

Offline Sebrik

• I Peaked in Season 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09/25/16, 11:07:49 AM »
Just a reminder that this is today.  We'll form around 7ish, just yell out in ImpOOC or whisper Stun-unlocked.  We'll meet outside the lair of the eyeless, but flagship summons are available if you can't get there yourself!

Offline Erednash

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09/25/16, 05:08:48 PM »
Just a reminder that this is today.  We'll form around 7ish, just yell out in ImpOOC or whisper Stun-unlocked.  We'll meet outside the lair of the eyeless, but flagship summons are available if you can't get there yourself!

Server time?

Offline Sebrik

• I Peaked in Season 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09/25/16, 05:29:22 PM »
Yeah, server time.

Offline Sebrik

• I Peaked in Season 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09/25/16, 07:44:59 PM »
Eyeless was a success!  Thanks for the experienced players and for the newer players for joining.  If you grabbed that quest, make sure to turn it in back at the Rakghoul Tunnels start!

Also, if any of the newer players aren't left with a decent understanding of that fight, let me know please.  The few deaths that we had were due to standing or not moving out of AOEs in time.  That was it!   The fight may have looked hectic, but in simple terms - Our tank slowly moved him along the edge of the map.  Boss dropped green AOEs that we needed to avoid, as well as purple AOEs.  So while it may have looked like it, there were no other funky mechanics that caused deaths.  Again, let me know if you have questions!

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09/26/16, 12:48:23 AM »
Thank you so much @Sebrik for organising this! I understood your explanations very clearly! Looking forward to our next op!

ght"> SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2