Linked Events

• Uprisings! - Republic - 8PM Server Time: 06/20/17
  • Signed up (2/8):
    # Name
    1.Ela
    Will play smashie on Medley or Meagan.
    2.Niarra
    Healer/Tank/DPS as needed

Please login or register to sign up for this event.

Author Topic: Uprisings! - A few community runs  (Read 4295 times)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
Uprisings! - A few community runs
« on: 06/12/17, 11:38:19 PM »
As part of revving the engine on the Operations group some community members will be participating in come August, I thought we could try for a couple nights of group content, and Uprisings are a good place to start. However, these don't need to be limited to just folks who will be participating in that Operations group - sign ups are open to all, and anyone who'd like to come along is welcome! Please just keep in mind the following:

1. This will happen on Republic side.

2. We will be doing these Uprisings in Story mode, so gear is not going to be hugely important, but at minimum try to make sure you are in the level 65 mods you can buy from the vendor.

3. Be sure you are of the correct level and account status to be able to access Uprisings before you sign up. 

4. We will be making an effort to sort groups into a traditional 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 2 DPS structure. So when you sign up, please be sure to include the role you want to fill.

5. We will be discussing mechanics and working to adhere to them. Uprisings are easy enough in Story Mode that this probably isn't going to make or break us, but it is a good place to learn, and some of the mechanics are clear enough that they're good for cutting your teeth on.

6. Depending on the sign ups, we may need to run only one group/Uprising at a time, while some people wait for the next run. Try to be patient! You can always run some Heroics with your fellow bench sitters until your Uprising run is ready. :)
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
Re: Uprisings! - A few community runs
« Reply #1 on: 06/13/17, 05:54:47 AM »
My poor little laptop can't handle all the wizzy-flashy graphics in Ops, but I'd be totally up for this. Gear isn't a problem for me, but I've never done an Uprising before. So I might need a little hand-holding to start out :)

I can volunteer Alexandra as a healpet, or any of Meagan (ranged smashy), Medley or Sariyah (Melee smashies). Sariyah can sort of tank, but isn't ideal for it.
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06/19/17, 03:58:43 PM »
My poor little laptop can't handle all the wizzy-flashy graphics in Ops, but I'd be totally up for this. Gear isn't a problem for me, but I've never done an Uprising before. So I might need a little hand-holding to start out :)

I can volunteer Alexandra as a healpet, or any of Meagan (ranged smashy), Medley or Sariyah (Melee smashies). Sariyah can sort of tank, but isn't ideal for it.

@Ela, will be happy to have you along! Go ahead and sign up on the topic (top of the thread), just for an easy-glance roster of who we're looking at.

Anyone else want to join in on some Uprisings? If we can't get four folks from our community here who want to explore some of this group content, I'll see if I can wrangle some folks from my PVE guild to fill the slots, but since I know people here frequently comment about wanting to see more of the content in friendly company, this is a good opportunity. Story mode Uprisings all do have mechanics, but I am very familiar with all of them and can easily chat us through them as we go.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06/19/17, 07:26:36 PM »
I would have joined but sub status locks me out. Maybe later on in the year though.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06/19/17, 07:50:50 PM »
I'd love to, but not a timeslot I can generally make, and especially not this week when I'm drowning in end of school year work.

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06/20/17, 06:42:54 AM »

@Ela, will be happy to have you along! Go ahead and sign up on the topic (top of the thread), just for an easy-glance roster of who we're looking at.

Done :) Looking forward to it!

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06/20/17, 04:38:37 PM »
Anyone else interested in joining for some Uprisings tonight? I'm trying to get a sense of the gaps we need to fill.

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06/20/17, 04:57:50 PM »
I'm okay if you want to move the date if no one but you and I are around tonight. I'll just busy my time being chatty on /republicooc in between GSF flights :)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06/20/17, 05:15:01 PM »
I'm okay if you want to move the date if no one but you and I are around tonight. I'll just busy my time being chatty on /republicooc in between GSF flights :)

I might have some folks lined up who can round out the group for us, I think we should be good for at least a couple runs. :)

> | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2