Shoutbox

Author Topic: Brief Lurky Hiatus Check-in  (Read 3080 times)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Brief Lurky Hiatus Check-in
« on: 06/13/17, 08:19:17 PM »
Hi folks- Just wanted to check in as I've been so scarce after several years of continuous RP.  I'm not planning to leave but the well has been dry, and my work with the RL Resistance on some indigenous rights issues has gotten pretty demanding.  My country has turned pretty insane at the moment and fantasy has been less of an option for me of late, much as I love it. 

Most of June will be shot with some family stuff.  But I'll try and be around some this summer as life allows, for Wraiths and Mando stuff essp.   

Offline Zmaj

• K'tah!
    • View Profile
Re: Brief Lurky Hiatus Check-in
« Reply #1 on: 06/13/17, 09:15:31 PM »
We haven't really RPed more than once (I think?) but I wish you all the best.That's some brave work you're doing. I know it's hard. But it's great to hear you doing this. I hope you get a moment to breathe even if it's not necessarily with us!
Zmaj: 32, Chiss agent, lover of intrigue wine
Caesiallus: 34, Twi'lek bartender, info-broker
Varinas: 40, Human Darth, archivist, former "diplomat"

Seem: 38, Rattataki Jedi Master, resident grump
Vashya'ati: 34, Togruta Jedi Sage, small-time archaeologist
Ash'tana: 32, Miraluka smuggler, trouble-finder extraordinaire

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06/13/17, 09:54:00 PM »
I know I have sent you well wishes before in PMs, but I am sending them again! Seconding Zmaj's thoughts. May your work be fruiful, everyone you are working with stay safe, and may you have some space to breathe soon.

Whenever you have time, I had a couple stuff to bring up with you re: Aybekk and Mando stuff. No rush though. RL always comes first.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06/13/17, 10:37:45 PM »
Hello Siv. :wave: Do take care.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06/14/17, 12:50:48 PM »
Who're you again? :D I kid. Good to see you.
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06/14/17, 01:50:10 PM »
Siv, you are doing vitally important work in the real world, and I admire you immensely for dedicating your time and heart to it. While the rest of us indulge in fantasy you are tilling hard earth. Thank you for your contributions to reality.

That being said, fantasy is important too, and we will still be here ready to welcome you back whenever your life allows. Stay safe and healthy out there!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06/14/17, 04:00:35 PM »
Siv, you are doing vitally important work in the real world, and I admire you immensely for dedicating your time and heart to it. While the rest of us indulge in fantasy you are tilling hard earth. Thank you for your contributions to reality.

I second all this!

Still, like everyone has said, there's a place for you if and when you head back this way. Take the time you need. We'll be here!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

e Machines" target="_blank" class="new_win">Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2