Shoutbox

Author Topic: PRIDE CELEBRATIONS!  (Read 7929 times)

Offline Ozurite

• View Profile
PRIDE CELEBRATIONS!
« on: 06/25/17, 05:18:53 PM »
Join <Second-Mass> in celebrating the LGBTQ2 community in a 50 million credit give-away at 9PM EST tonight - LGBTQ2 members & supporters ONLY! Whisper me to get an invite when the time comes! :D

Who? LGBTQ2 community, and those who believe that love is love is love - and we're all human!
What? 50 million credits will be given away FREE, to one lucky winner!
When? 9PM EST tonight! [June 25th, 2017]
Where? Second-Mass Flagship: Defiant
Why? During Pride Month, the goal is to stand up and celebrate & fight for those we love, whether we love them because we're LGBTQ2 or because we know somebody who is.

DISCLAIMER: I know Star Wars isn't generally an LGBTQ2 thing ... but when it comes down to it, is there ever a bad time to share the love? - Oz

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Re: PRIDE CELEBRATIONS!
« Reply #1 on: 06/25/17, 05:45:22 PM »
I don't know if I'll be able to make this, but as a member of the LGBTQ2 community this warms my heart to see!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06/25/17, 05:53:09 PM »
Not sure I can make it, especially so last minute, but sounds like a very cool idea. Nice to see this kind of thing happening on the server. Maybe next June! Take this emote celebration as me celebrating vicariously with you if I do not:

:dance: :coffee: :music: :whee: :aww:

The lack of rainbow themed emoji saddens me. :(
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06/25/17, 06:39:17 PM »
I've probably missed it by now, but either way I love that this is a thing! I hope it goes well in the future too!

tion=tpmod;sa=credits" title="Credits">2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2