Shoutbox

Author Topic: Su cuy'gar  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Teshin

• View Profile
Su cuy'gar
« on: 09/20/17, 09:09:45 PM »
Hello, I'm Teshin.
I'm a Bounty Hunter Mercenary, and a self-proclaimed Mandalorian. My main is a Jedi Sentinel by the name of Gaffyn, however, Teshin would be considered my RP character. Outside the game I'm a diehard fanatic of the Star wars universe, both canon, and Legends. I hope I get to meet you all and form amicable relationships with everyone here.

-Teshin
P.S. Are there are any Bounty Hunter/Mandalorian Guilds/Clans that RP? If so then please let me know! I'm very excited to socialize.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: Su cuy'gar
« Reply #1 on: 09/20/17, 11:03:56 PM »
Su'cuy friend! Welcome to the server community! I hope you have a fun time here!

I head up a Mando guild called <Galaar Karyai>. We are very small and usually grab each other through PMs to organize RP, since there isn't a very active Independents scene for events right now (though there are some planned and I try to attend them when I see them). I'm not sure what other groups are still active on the server, but you are welcome to RP with us when you see us around.

I admit I mostly play my Jedi, but there's a Mando-themed event on Friday you should come to so you can hang out and meet people! Here's the link for it.

Also if you are interested, you should bring your Jedi by Jedi Night! It happens on Thursday and can take the form of lectures, mission briefings, or small adventures depending on what's planned each week.

Be sure to join /republicooc and /imperialooc channels, too, so that you can chat with people and find other RPers!
« Last Edit: 09/20/17, 11:05:59 PM by Noth »
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
Re: Su cuy'gar
« Reply #2 on: 09/21/17, 01:58:47 PM »
Welcome to the family, Teshin!

The lovely @Noth covered the main points quite well, so I'll just say we look forward to seeing you in game :)
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

title="Credits">2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2