Shoutbox

Author Topic: "Begeren Community's Starfighter's Lounge" now open.  (Read 7780 times)

Offline Elaeis

• View Profile
Hey gang,

After a couple of weeks toiling around, I finally completed a starfighter-themed stronghold located on Manaan.  With all my strongholds and decos that got consildated from the merger I thought it would be a fun project to design one of them as an optional hub for starship aficionados.

I chose Manaan mainly because of its neutral, remote, open atmosphere and its moderate size, which I felt worked best for what I had in mind.  I adopted the Alliance theme so I could justify displaying starship decos from both factions.

The stronghold has the following amenities scattered throughout:  GTN, Cargo, Legacy and Guild storage bays, Appearance Modification Station, Fabricator Droids, Jawa Scrap Peddlers, Felusia Stato Deco Merchant and a Contraband Cartel Slot Machine for those who still need to grind reputation with the Contraband Resale Corporation.

I thought it would be fun to keep this stronghold exclusive and reserved for members of Begeren Colony only.  If you are interested in receiving a key please feel free to contact me and I'll get a key out to you as soon as I am able. Just let me know your character's name, which faction they belong and a general idea of when you normally log on.     
« Last Edit: 11/28/17, 02:24:15 AM by Elaeis »
"It's spelled just like it sounds."

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
Re: "Begeren Community's Starfighter's Lounge" now open.
« Reply #1 on: 12/02/17, 10:18:07 AM »
Oh jeez as if I'd turn this down...I would love a key :) I'd say goofy Republic Admiral Meagan, and I should be on for a good chunk of the day tomorrow. Otherwise I try to be online during the week in the evenings, between like 5 and 8 server time.
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Re: "Begeren Community's Starfighter's Lounge" now open.
« Reply #2 on: 12/02/17, 11:39:19 AM »
I'd also like a key (or two)! I'll ping you sometime when I see you on. :)
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

• XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2