Shoutbox

Author Topic: Looking for armors to outfit some toons!  (Read 7911 times)

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Looking for armors to outfit some toons!
« on: 01/26/18, 09:57:39 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm outfitting some new toons, and am struggling with the ridiculous GTN prices for all the armor pieces I need to complete their looks. Since there are new packs coming out and we have people here who collect armors in their cargo bays, I figured that I would ask around for the pieces and see if I could maybe get some for cheaper or (if you so desire!) for freebies.

Some of these are extremely hard to get these days, so they're sorted by priority of importance. I feel a little bad having such a huge list, but many of these are just individual pieces, and by no means are demands. I will probably update this thread regularly as the wishlist changes.

Stressing again: I really only need the High Priority items, and the Medium priority ones are on the reasonable wishlist. Anything under Low or Lowest Priority would make my entire life, but are absolutely unecessary because... this market, man. It's killer.

Pieces can be sent to Bren Akket Pubside and Urziya Impside.

High Priority:
  • Rohlan Dyre's Armor - Only need the boots, but would like the whole set if possible. Willing to purchase, long as it's cheaper than the exhorbitant and impossible GTN prices!
  • Trophy Hunter Mask - Needed for the Masquerade!
Medium Priority:
  • Revanite Pursuer Armor - I need the headgear. In my impatience to have the shiny thing I bought every piece of the set but that one instead of just saving for a box.
  • Series 808 Cybernetic Armor - I only need the hands from this set.
  • Ancient Infernal Armor Set - Only need the chestpiece.

Low Priority:
  • Temple Guardian Armor - Need the robes, boots, gauntlets, and greaves to complete this set for unlock purposes.
  • Jedi Strategist Armor - Shot in the dark, as it's hard to get now, but since it was available for direct sale fairly recently, why not? I only need the gloves, but would like to get the full set eventually on the off-chance anyone has more of it.
  • Series 512 Cybernetic Armor - Have the legs, hoping to get the other pieces too.
  • Ceremonial Mystic Armor - Need the Upper of this (the chest and gloves).
  • Strap Tuning - Not armor, and probably too expensive to be here, but will be the finishing archaic touch to Urziya's slugthrower.

Absolute Lowest Priority:
  • Dathomir Shaman's Armor - This is here on the off-chance someone has one in their hold they do not want. It's absurdly, ridiculously unpurchaseable for any sane person. This is the lowest priority of all of them due to difficulty and lowest need.
  • Jori Daragon's Armor - This is much too expensive to go here, but I may as well give it a shot. I need the chest and gauntlets.
  • Primeval Stalker Armor - Only need the belt.

Acquired:
  • Series 79 Cybernetic Armor - Only actually need the hands and maybe the boots. Purchased!
  • B-200 Cybernetic Armor - Only need the boots. Thank you Squiggly!
  • B-300 Cybernetic Armor - Only need the boots. Thank you Seraphie!
  • Canderous Ordo's Armor - Huge shot in the dark here, but I'm hoping to grab the full set for unlock purposes to outfit a major NPC and fill out some of my PC's outfits. Purchased!
  • Exar Kun Armor - Hoping for the full set, but the chest and gauntlets have priority. Purchased!
  • Tund Sorcerer Armor - Full set since it has application across toons. Purchased!
  • Xoxaan's Armor - Technically only need the gloves which is why it's low and not lowest priority, but the whole set is an end goal. Bless the CM rotation for bringing this back.
  • Volatile Weapon Tuning - Very unlikely to happen, but would round out one of my weapon sets. Bless you devs for putting this on direct sale.
« Last Edit: 03/08/18, 04:05:26 AM by Noth »
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for armors to outfit some toons!
« Reply #1 on: 01/27/18, 09:59:41 AM »
I got the B-300 boots and mailed them to Edar'vyshtal Orans.

I also saw a full Jedi Strategist set earlier for 500k, but couldn't buy it because preferred status. :(

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01/27/18, 10:16:17 AM »
I'll be online in like an hour and have buckets of CM stuff stashed around my little village of weirdos...plus a bunch of CCs to spend. I'll post a separate thread with everything I have, but I'm pretty sure I have *something* on your list.
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01/27/18, 10:25:39 AM »
I have the B-200 lower armour box. Let me know who you'd like me to mail it to!

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/27/18, 11:08:48 AM »
Also, the 505 legs are very similar to the 512 legs. If you decide you'd like them instead, I have those, but that's all I have of that outfit, and the rest of it looks pretty different.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01/27/18, 03:25:07 PM »
@SquigglyV - Thank you! And wow, 500k? I'll go check that out today and see if it's still there!

@Ela - You are wonderful as always. I'll take a look at your thread and see what you have up! Even if some of these pieces aren't there, there might be some fitting substitutes.

@Seraphie - Thank you! You can mail them to Edar'vyshtal Orans (it's a lot to type, I know... hopefully copy-paste works between the forum and the game). Tentative yes on the 505 legs as well, although I will need to mess with dye modules on them first to see if I can get them to match his existing armors and a more Jedi color scheme.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01/27/18, 03:59:16 PM »
@SquigglyV - I went to check, and no dice. There is one for 50mil. Not quiiiiite the same haha. Alas.

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01/27/18, 04:07:52 PM »
Yeah, it disappeared by the time I was logged in here. :/ Deals like that never last, if you see one it won't be there the next time you look.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01/28/18, 12:03:40 PM »
Updated the list! There's a few more things on there now that I looked at what I needed for my Impside toons.

Seraphie, don't know if you sent that lower or not, but I didn't receive it. Just letting you know in case you had sent it and something went wrong.

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01/28/18, 01:35:19 PM »
Updated the list! There's a few more things on there now that I looked at what I needed for my Impside toons.

Seraphie, don't know if you sent that lower or not, but I didn't receive it. Just letting you know in case you had sent it and something went wrong.

Sorry, haven't sent it yet! Later today!

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01/28/18, 04:08:56 PM »
@Seraphie - Thank you! You can mail them to Edar'vyshtal Orans (it's a lot to type, I know... hopefully copy-paste works between the forum and the game). Tentative yes on the 505 legs as well, although I will need to mess with dye modules on them first to see if I can get them to match his existing armors and a more Jedi color scheme.

Pub side or Imp side?

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01/28/18, 08:22:51 PM »

Pub side or Imp side?

Oh! I'm an idiot, sorry. Pub side.

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02/03/18, 01:09:23 AM »
List has been updated! Thank you so much to everyone who donated pieces! I added a "completed" list at the bottom to move out the acquired items on the list, and reordered the priority lists.

I am currenty actively looking for the Series 808 Gauntlets, Revered Master Lower, Strap Tuning, and Primeval Belt.

Offline Dezzrevas

• Fear is the mind killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02/03/18, 02:04:29 AM »
i might be able to get you the primevil set i think i have a bunch of them
~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Order)
~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)
21st Sage in ranked PVP Grouped(season 6)

Offline Dezzrevas

• Fear is the mind killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02/03/18, 02:05:08 AM »
send me a in game mail to dezz'revas rep side to remind me to look
~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Order)
~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)
21st Sage in ranked PVP Grouped(season 6)

rgin:0px;">