Shoutbox

Author Topic: The Iron Dragon - The Interrogation  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Ryshias

• The Dark Chorus
  • "...Keep them coming. I'll kill them all..."
    • View Profile
The Iron Dragon - The Interrogation
« on: 01/28/18, 01:22:45 PM »
Dromund Fels, Maximun Security Prison. 2700 Hours.

The dimmed lights eased his eyes as he sat on the chair. He eyed the large room he was in. Almost empty except for the blackened glasses and the speakers, along with the secured chair and the microphone in the middle of it. Several booths seemed to be around the glass, as Imperial Guards surrounded and pointed their blaster guns around him.

"So, my interrogators will see me through this, I gather?" His words fell in deaf ears. No response, but I guess that silence was a confirmation. He looks at glasses, seemingly awaiting for anyone to speak to him.

He finally accommodated himself, and crossed his legs. He gazed upwards, then let out a long sigh.

"Well then. What does the Empire requires of one of it's servants?"

((OOC: Hello! As sort of a introductory hook ICly, the Empire has arranged an Open Interrogation session for anyone wishing to question Darth Haar. Although the clearing level and power needed to attend such session is high, nothing a good bribe, a small pull here and there, or just being lucky, wouldn't get you into. This serves as some sort of bridge for outsiders to enter and get to know the full situation, told by the man himself. Wether lie or truth, he will surely keep his guests entertained! ))

There are many ways to serve the Empire

"I'm willing to burn half the galaxy if I save the other half in the process."

rer" target="_blank" class="new_win" title="Valid XHTML 1.0!">XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2