Shoutbox

Author Topic: Pub military RP?  (Read 2017 times)

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
Pub military RP?
« on: 02/06/18, 07:35:02 PM »
I know we have a lot of Jedi here, but I haven't heard about any other stuff pub-side in a long time. So are there any people or active guilds doing pub military RP right now? Like with troopers and open combat. Covert stuff is fun too but the thread for SIS things already went nowhere.

I should probably note that i'm specifically talking about the usual pub vs imp things. None of that alliance crap, lol.

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
Re: Pub military RP?
« Reply #1 on: 02/06/18, 08:52:35 PM »
There was an effort some ways back to get a serious Pub military RP base going, but most of us had our hands full with other RP demands already. There are a couple soldiery types in Custodum now, but there's not a lot of serious focus on it, which I think is a shame.

I would offer to help, but I've tried once before without much success and the truth is that if Republic military RP is ever going to go anywhere, it needs people interested in it to take charge, organise it, and lead some events supporting it. Something I would like to see!
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Re: Pub military RP?
« Reply #2 on: 02/07/18, 08:47:43 AM »
Wraiths are only Alliance because the Republic screwed us over, but could change longterm if Imps go more on offensive.  We're  still informally helping to keep peace On the Border and maintain covert  ties to the military so if you are open to any joint Ops our Fleet is definitely a resource.  and I still have at least one long-term plot I owe you an email on against some old Imperial rivals

• XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2