Shoutbox

Author Topic: Dassalya's Thread of Artsy Things  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Dassalya's Thread of Artsy Things
« on: 03/10/18, 04:50:54 PM »
Hey, folks!

So, some of you may know I like to dabble around with art, and I've been told a few times now that I should put mine up for others to see. Therefore, I present to you Dassalya's Thread of Artsy Things! I'll mostly limit myself to SWTOR-related content. I hope you enjoy!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
Re: Dassalya's Thread of Artsy Things
« Reply #1 on: 03/10/18, 04:53:41 PM »
Because it is the masquerade tonight, let me start things off with a picture of my masquerade attendee, Adeliey Innesaud, Mandalorian Zeltron Extraordinaire! Don't worry, she has about six different weapons hidden on her... somewhere.

Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03/10/18, 05:04:12 PM »
I was excited about the renewal of the Jedi Custodum council and cranked these out in a couple hours. Here we have Doz Jalth as a young Jedi Knight before the Great Galactic war.

And here we see Doz after over 70 years of service to the Order and as a Master serving on the Custodum Council, present day.

« Last Edit: 03/10/18, 10:16:42 PM by Dassalya »

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03/10/18, 05:50:22 PM »
So pretty :aww: love their thoughtful expressions.
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03/11/18, 12:22:10 PM »
I love, love, love your art, a lot. I think I've said this before, but it's worth saying again. Your lines are all so expressive and playful, and you do a great job with poses and expressions.

Adeliey look so happy to be in her gala outfit! And the tattoo is delightful every time haha. I also love how you aged/de-aged Doz's face. That's a difficult thing for most artists to do (know I have trouble with it), so it's totally worth noting.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03/11/18, 02:46:01 PM »
teach me your secrets

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Wandering Warrior
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03/12/18, 12:24:37 AM »
References, @Hawking. Lots and lots of references. References up the wazoo. And thank you all for the kind words! They are so very much appreciated.  :aww:

@Athreon has kindly allowed me to share with you all my latest piece. It's his commission, so please do not share it or use it without his permission! I struggled with this baby for about two and a half months on and off while travelling. Feet. I swear. They are my bane. Remember those references I mentioned? Remind me never to try to turn someone in high heels into someone in flats ever again.

However, without further ado, I present to you all Athreon's Kjel'kia!

Offline Elaeis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03/13/18, 08:31:40 PM »
I wanted to offer some well deserved praise, Dassalya. These are some beautiful pieces and I look forward to seeing whatever offerings you're willing to share.  Drawing is a skill that requires endless hours of toiling.  It takes a tremendous degree of patience and perseverance.  I'm not surprised it took a couple of months of off-and-on work to achieve what you did with the Cathar commission. Her body proportions, shadowing, pose, texturing are all incredibly impressive!     
"It's spelled just like it sounds."

ew_win">SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2