Shoutbox

Author Topic: Kyiore the Informant  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Kyiore

• View Profile
Kyiore the Informant
« on: 04/02/18, 11:07:36 PM »
Hey guys! I'm Kyiore and I'm new here, but I wanted to be an Informant and Bounty Hunter as well. (Whatever gets those credits, ya know?) Anyway, i have a base idea that I am in the process of finishing as well as "polishing" up. The only problem is: I need computers, consoles, monitors, and other technology decorations. I am new to the game again, after taking over two and a half years off. so i may or may not have stuff to trade in return! Before I become "official" here, I would love to finish this base first. Cheers everyone!
0̡͖̗͙̙͖͢ͅ1̶̢̘̫̤̣̦̘͘0̧̞̹̹̲̖͙̬̼͚1̢̺͖̟͚͉̯͠0̡͏̱̹0̧̲̮̬̰̗̀1҉̡͍͓͍͕̜1̪̤̟͖̤̺̭͎ ̡͉͖̬͇̩͖͝ͅ0͝͏̝̯̘̬̥̹̼̝1̖̖͙̞́1̧̙̗̳̣̻̗̘͘0̡͓͈̰̤͜͝1̵̘̩͔̤͕0̷̣̰̜̘͉̹͠0̫̳̘̯̰̻̺͕͔́͝1̟̭͢͠ ̭̙̰̲͖͠0̨͓̥͈̦̱̝͓1͜͏҉̥̭̳͉̩̘̱̙1͏̸̦̝̯̻̦̖̬̘1̗̜̬͎̳̟͈ͅ0҉̳̟̱̟̦̺̙͕͝1̵̴̠̣̦͉̙͔̩0̩̱͖̪͕̥̝͖̥͢͝0̛̦͕̼̺̕ ̘̙̦͚̼̤0͏̘͍͓͠1̩̪1̭̰͕̝̤̹0̵̛̺͔͕1̡̫̫̰̥͞0̴̝̼͉̲͇̤0̟͓̳̙͇͇̬̦̪́͡0̹̦͇͉͈

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
Re: Kyiore the Informant
« Reply #1 on: 04/02/18, 11:19:06 PM »
Welcome! Enjoy whoring yourself out selling information! :D

We need more intelligence-like roleplay so I'd love to see how/where you fit in!
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.

Offline Kyiore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04/02/18, 11:26:30 PM »
Thanks! I don't want to spoil my character, but some people have seen me around already. It will make sense when I explain it, but the only issue is, I need this base done, it's such a pain Dx I might just scrap it and start over, i'm worried about getting to 100% for no reason. I might just clear out the clutter i made tonight to make room for the other things I will hopefully be getting. All I know is, I need to clean it up a lot haha
0̡͖̗͙̙͖͢ͅ1̶̢̘̫̤̣̦̘͘0̧̞̹̹̲̖͙̬̼͚1̢̺͖̟͚͉̯͠0̡͏̱̹0̧̲̮̬̰̗̀1҉̡͍͓͍͕̜1̪̤̟͖̤̺̭͎ ̡͉͖̬͇̩͖͝ͅ0͝͏̝̯̘̬̥̹̼̝1̖̖͙̞́1̧̙̗̳̣̻̗̘͘0̡͓͈̰̤͜͝1̵̘̩͔̤͕0̷̣̰̜̘͉̹͠0̫̳̘̯̰̻̺͕͔́͝1̟̭͢͠ ̭̙̰̲͖͠0̨͓̥͈̦̱̝͓1͜͏҉̥̭̳͉̩̘̱̙1͏̸̦̝̯̻̦̖̬̘1̗̜̬͎̳̟͈ͅ0҉̳̟̱̟̦̺̙͕͝1̵̴̠̣̦͉̙͔̩0̩̱͖̪͕̥̝͖̥͢͝0̛̦͕̼̺̕ ̘̙̦͚̼̤0͏̘͍͓͠1̩̪1̭̰͕̝̤̹0̵̛̺͔͕1̡̫̫̰̥͞0̴̝̼͉̲͇̤0̟͓̳̙͇͇̬̦̪́͡0̹̦͇͉͈

Offline NovaZero

• Life is the enemy, Death is our solace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04/02/18, 11:44:03 PM »
Oh, good luck then. I'm sure there's more than a few people here who could help you out.

Don't ask me though -- I'm far too perfectionist to be of any help. >.>
Heads up! Most of my roleplay is done over Discord!

Hit me up there if you're keen!
Check profile for plot.

Offline Kyiore

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04/03/18, 12:08:27 AM »
So am I, that's why it bothers me SOOOOO much lol

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04/03/18, 12:26:48 AM »
You should run Star Fortresses! They drop a ton of nice techy decos. Some of the regular FPs also have guarunteed techy deco drops, now, and might be worth grinding for more consoles.

Also, welcome to our little community!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Kyiore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04/03/18, 12:30:39 AM »
Funny story...I can't really. I stopped playing because my PC died.....I am temporarily on a Windows Tablet, not the best set up, and the game tends to crash every so often. I can try tomorrow, hopefully it lasts Dx plus I need to relearn rotation and such lol

Offline Jaydek

• Discord: Jaydek#7086
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04/03/18, 03:46:30 AM »
Welcome aboard! :)

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04/03/18, 08:57:26 AM »
Welcome!

Make sure you come to Dancer's Palace on Friday nights! Cross-faction social rp with no violence allowed and enforced by an unbeatable security system! It's a great place to make all sorts of contacts.

And we should meet up in game. I can help you with decos. Send me a pm to let me know when you'll be around! It's a school break week this week, so I have more time for such things!

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04/03/18, 12:18:35 PM »
Welcome to the forums/welcome back to the game! :grin:

You may know this already, but be sure to join the OOC channels in SWTOR: /cjoin imperialooc and republicooc respectively. Look forward to seeing you around!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04/03/18, 04:23:11 PM »
Hi and welcome. :wave:
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

ut/smf/license.php" title="License" target="_blank" class="new_win">SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2