Shoutbox

Author Topic: Rp guilds?  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Tenno

• View Profile
Rp guilds?
« on: 06/04/18, 09:37:58 PM »
Are there any Rp guilds in Satele Shan that are recruiting? Like a decent quality guild, where the quality of the people in the guild mean more then the quality. Let me know I would love to know what guilds are out there.

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
Re: Rp guilds?
« Reply #1 on: 06/04/18, 10:11:02 PM »
G'day Tenno, welcome to the forums! This whole place is dedicated to the RP guilds on Satele Shan which have shimmied over from the Begeren Colony server. If you have a look up top, the Guildnet feature lists most of them, although not all of them are active. What sort of RP are you looking for?

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Wandering Warrior
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06/05/18, 07:12:53 AM »
Imp-side there's the Dark Chorus, and that's about it tbh. As far as I know there aren't any other RP guilds which care about member quality and lore friendliness, there's just not enough people left.

There are still quite a few people dedicated to RP here tho! You can likely find at least one or two to do stuff with regardless of what you're interested in.

Offline Tenno

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06/05/18, 08:37:39 AM »
Thank you both for replying. Currently I am looking for a guild or in this case Rp for a Jedi who was or is my main if I find a guild that I really enjoy interacting with. So Sorry Squiggly I don't particularly qualify on this character to join, however if I decide to look around on Imp side you will be the first to know.

Offline Hawking

• Deep Quote
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06/05/18, 04:47:04 PM »
It so happens that one of the more active guilds you'll find on here is the Jedi Custodum (lots of info to be found here: http://begerencolony.org/index.php?action=sgroups;sa=view;gid=2), headed by @Dassalya, and of which I'm an officer alongside @blingdenston and @Wymarc! JC's long been one of the stalwarts of the community, been around for 5 or 6 years now as the Jedi guild. We host a Jedi Night event every Thursday, usually at our stronghold but occasionally elsewhere. If you're keen on checking us out, feel free to pop along, or get in contact with one of the above people!

Characters:

-Hawking Shatari, Wandering Warrior
-Aspasia Maguire, Smack Talker
-Rieko "Boogie" Black, Agent of the Empire

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06/05/18, 10:52:41 PM »
Yes, hello! A pleasure to meet you! If you're interested (and as Hawking mentioned previously), the Jedi Custodum meets every Thursday at 7:30 PM PDT. If you join the custom channel /republicooc in-game, you can ask for an invite to the guild stronghold or enquire where the get together is being held if it isn't taking place there. The event is open to anyone with a reason to be at the Custodum Enclave or have adventures with Jedi. I hope to see you there!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

le="TinyPortal">TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2