Shoutbox

Author Topic: Encouraging Individual and Small Group Roleplay  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Ash

• View Profile
Encouraging Individual and Small Group Roleplay
« on: 06/20/18, 11:26:31 PM »
So over the past month or to from my perspective (which is very much skewed with the work shifts I go on) there hasn't been all that much going on within the game, being it talk within the chat or just people trying to interact with one another. I know I'm a bit of a loner when it comes to this sort of thing, being in a group, because my limited time causes commitment issues, but I decided I really want to do something to encourage me, and hopefully others, to be a bit more active. Kinda rebuild the reputation and the friendship of this community. So I have, here, a little challenge for everyone to try to commit more of my time with you guys!

As of today, well...tonight my time, I'm giving out keys to my Strong Hold for everyone. A small resort SH with a spa, meeting room, drinking/gambling area, and...suggestive dance room to create a small hub for people to go to for some individual/small group rp. Maybe an event or two as well for those that want to use it as such! Though with the stupid cross faction restrictions, giving out keys is the only way to make it work. But that brings me to my next terrible segway!

In order to work around my time, and to try and be more interactive outside of the game, I'm opening up my discord for anyone and everyone to message me! Further more I'm going to be giving a short description of each muse I currently RP with to try and plot something up, meet up, or...whatever else we decided to do! I highly encourage others to do the same here on this little page, to try and get more people to interact and communicate again. Just my little attempt to rejuvenate the community and get things back on track. Maybe even have some great moments before we get a healthy dose of cringe with the next expansion! ...Whenever that comes out. So without further ado, the cast of my trash muses!

:lightside:Ash'ette: The star child herself with inappropriate humor to match her rather...crazy weird life. Hardly the brightest Twi'lek in the world, she's a complete social bug who would do anything to try and be your friend and get to know you! All while providing a healthy dose of sexual tension. For the kids! But in all honesty she's my primary muse Pub side and who I'm on the most. She was made to be easy going and just a charm to hang around with. So she's certainly my go to muse to break the ice for any situation...except for you Nulaa you p-

:darkside:Jannet: The Zealot Imperial Cathar...yes, hypocrite is an understatement. My little spin on what being loyal to the empire is and how far she'd go to protect those beliefs and embody them. Add on some weird Cathar racism, cult like dedication, and...the usual imperial cliches, I like to think just her being a Cathar in the Sith empire is enough to get a ball going and bring up some weird conversations about her radicalism.

:lightside: :darkside:Shaan Lix: My Togruta Pirate Queen! Erm...self claimed pirate queen. Who lives on her own...and tries to kill everyone. She's basically a heartless killer, willing to be a complete sadist to gain some form of entertainment in her bizarre life. Though I hardly use her, she's the muse I go to for straight up conflict and angst. If you want to roll the dice of how badly she wants to kill your muse, she's the one for you! Because given the opportunity, she'd kill every single living being in the galaxy...for fun!

:darkside:Tarnish Vinx: My Zabrak Sith! Or as she calls herself "A pragmatic Sith." She's basically the kind of person who'd try to be your friend then determine whether you can be of use to her or not. Just some good ol' Sith manipulation with the twist of being friendlier than most. I like to think she's fun for the akward rps where she's actually nice to someone for a Sith. Except Taelios...what even is Taelios-

But that's the four major muses I have! At least for now. I still have two muses I eventually want to bring up in the future, so I may edit them in at a later date. But for now, those four will do to hopefully get this ball rolling. I'd love to see people just to start interacting again and bringing this community back to life. Keep this great thing we have going just a bit longer. But what's most important is that we have fun, make some memories, and just enjoy what RP can do to Star Wars! And if you just want to hit something up with me, message me at discord on ThatfunnyTwilekAsh#3437. I hope to be seeing more of you guys around talking up a storm! And if you need a key to my sh, let me know and I'll send one ASAP! Hope to see you guys out there!  :music:
Pub side characters: Ash'ette, Shaan Lix

Imp side characters: Shaan-Lix, Jannet, Priestess Mava

rer" target="_blank" class="new_win" title="Valid XHTML 1.0!">XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2