Shoutbox

Author Topic: (( OOC )) Hello there! This feels odd...  (Read 3599 times)

Offline Keeran

• View Profile
(( OOC )) Hello there! This feels odd...
« on: 07/21/18, 07:43:34 PM »
Hey! So I've been RPing since I was a wee lass. We won't mention years. Let's just say that I started out in the AOL chat rooms, then moved to Yahoo when they were still a thing. It's been a while.

SWTOR is my first MMO (I've been here since October 1017), and I've recently gotten myself involved in RPing there. It's a super huge difference to what I'm accustomed to, but I've been enjoying it. I've really only dragged my RP toon, Keerän, to the Gal Gala event a few times now. I want so badly to get involved in more RP things though. After starting this up, I remembered how much I loved role-playing. It's bringing back a whole new interest in the game even. I just have NO idea where to even start when it comes to that.

So. Hi! =D
[font="Arial Narrow"][size="2"]Keeran: Imperial Loyalist by birth, Sith by chance.[/size][/font]

Offline Maryck

• "Jedi Business, I'll handle it."
    • View Profile
Re: (( OOC )) Hello there! This feels odd...
« Reply #1 on: 07/21/18, 07:54:49 PM »
Welcome welcome! If you have any questions/concerns/etc please feel free to PM me on here, or in game typically on Maryck.
Maryck Vos - 28, Jedi Master, Ace Pilot, Warrior, Emancipator

Harenn Vos - 46, Ex-Kiffar Guardian, Alpha Predator, Proud Father

Offline Ash

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07/21/18, 10:10:31 PM »
GASP

Hello there! Iz me~
Pub side characters: Ash'ette, Shaan Lix

Imp side characters: Shaan-Lix, Jannet, Priestess Mava

Offline Keeran

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07/22/18, 12:15:25 AM »
=0

Hi there, lady!
[font="Arial Narrow"][size="2"]Keeran: Imperial Loyalist by birth, Sith by chance.[/size][/font]

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07/22/18, 02:50:42 AM »
Welcome, Keeran! We always love seeing new people discover our little corner of the galaxy and send a wave out!

If you already stumbled onto one of the community's social RP events I'm guessing you've probably already joined one of the OOC chat channels in game, but if you haven't that's a good place to start. In your game chat window type the following (while you're on a character of the appropriate faction) to join these channels:

/cjoin Republicooc
/cjoin Imperialooc

That's where RPers usually reach out to each other for impromptu RP, or to announce ongoing events that are open for others to join.

We're in a bit of a quiet time right now in terms of hosted events, but if you have any Jedi characters (or characters who might have cause to have personal ties to Jedi) another of the recurring weekly events in this corner of the galaxy is Jedi Night, every Thursday at 7:30 PM PST. Sometimes this is just folks gathering at a Coruscant enclave to talk Jedi things, other times it's planned adventures hosted by someone in the community.

Other events, as people plan them, get put on the calendar here on this site, so just keep an eye out. Otherwise hitting people up in the OOC channels (or just keeping an eye on the chatter there) might point you to RP in progress.

The forums here are always another good place to post profiles of your characters (as is the HoloNet Wiki) or start discussion threads to maybe get people hooked into a RP idea. Or even just to talk to shop or silliness!
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07/22/18, 09:24:30 AM »
Welcome :whee: :wave:
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07/22/18, 10:35:23 AM »
Hi, Keeran! Welcome to the community!  :grin:
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07/22/18, 01:16:13 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07/29/18, 06:52:27 AM »
Hallooooo! And welcome to the most awesome corner of the Galaxy!
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

ef="http://www.simplemachines.org" title="Simple Machines" target="_blank" class="new_win">Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2