Shoutbox

Author Topic: Back from a several year hiatus. Looking for info.  (Read 2344 times)

Offline KiloAlpha157

• Hey-o!
    • View Profile
Back from a several year hiatus. Looking for info.
« on: 05/03/19, 09:04:19 PM »
Hey everyone,

As the post title states, I've been out of this game for several years. I think the last time I played was around 2016. But as far away as I try to get, I just can't escape that Star Wars itch so I thought I'd poke back in and see how things are going as far as the RP side of this community.

Most of my characters are on Satele Shan now. Is that where everyone else is? Also wondering how many RP guilds are still out there and how active they might be.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: Back from a several year hiatus. Looking for info.
« Reply #1 on: 05/04/19, 09:57:54 AM »
Hiya and welcome back. :wave:

I'm personally not sure where to find RP anymore as I get in game sporadically, but all the begeren colony characters got merged into Satele Shan along with Harbinger and maybe one more server. I don't remember now.

I think people are starting to trickle back in as the game tries to right itself, but I'm also not sure how many RP guilds are still active.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Re: Back from a several year hiatus. Looking for info.
« Reply #2 on: 05/23/19, 10:51:14 PM »
Its nice to hear from you!  Things have been quieter of late, but a few of us are still around.  The Wraiths (rougue Republic-sympathizing fleet) still have small guild nights alternating Sundays, about 7:30 EST (4:30 pm PST).  Our next is this Sunday, if you want to hit us up on republicooc (I'll prob be on Rughail-Valsepi  my main is Caben to PM too). 

edits" title="Credits">2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2