Shoutbox

Author Topic: NanoWrimo 2019!  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
NanoWrimo 2019!
« on: 10/31/19, 10:09:14 PM »
It's that time of year again everybody. :whee:

Sorry for getting a late start on cheerleading for the year, but this year things are hectic. Nonetheless, it is time to devote a little focus to getting out stories.  :grin:

Tomorrow is the first day, get out there and show those wordcounts who's boss!
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: NanoWrimo 2019!
« Reply #1 on: 11/02/19, 04:40:38 PM »
Day 2! Even if you are not meeting the target word count, don't worry about it. Just keep writing! You got this. :whee:

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11/04/19, 03:53:09 PM »
Not sure what to write about? Look for random generators to help you along with finding ideas to work on. Plot generators, character generators, name generators, and more!

You don't have to write sequentially during Nano nor do you have to only write on one story. The point is to make sure you do at least some writing every day. So, if you are staring at the deadend of writer's block on your current project, look for new paths to explore.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11/09/19, 06:05:02 PM »
Wow~!  Day 9 everybody. While there is no way in Korriban I'll be winning Nano this year, I am still doing it. If I write at least one word every day, I'll make my Nano goals and make some progress if not a lot of progress.

If you've not hit your goals or you haven't written for several days, give up! ... Ha ha, attention check. Of course I'm not gonna say give up. :lol: Don't give up. Each day is about what you are going to do today not what happened the days or week before.

Just remember, the reason you want to write is that you have something you either want to share or get out of your head. That means it's important for you to do it. Just keep on, little by little if you have to, and eventually, you'll make that goal.

With that said, keep writing everybody! :whee:

ttps://www.tinyportal.net" title="TinyPortal">TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2