Shoutbox

Author Topic: RP venues  (Read 4489 times)

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
RP venues
« on: 12/08/19, 02:29:15 AM »
Greetings, all.

I recently returned to the game from a one-year military deployment (in Africa), and I've been working on updating my Strongholds. I feel at this point that they are completed, and as a supporter of this community, I wanted to offer them as potential venues for RP. Here's what I have available:

Coruscant (Jedi themed)
DK (Sith themed)
Yavin 4 (Imperial/Mandalorian military themed)
Manaan (Imperial agent safehouse themed)
Nar Shaddaa (night club themed)

All humility aside, they are probably some of the best decorated SHs on the Satele Shan server (no expense was spared), and it would seem like a waste if other players couldn't enjoy them. So I'm therefore offering silver keys to anyone who would like an immersive, relatively private venue for RP. A silver key will allow you to visit the SH when I'm offline, and it will enable you to invite other players to the SH for any RP events you have in mind.

If you'd like more details on any of them, feel free to ask. And if you're interested, please send me an in-game mail to Mourne (Imp) letting me know which ones you'd like keys to, and I'll be happy to oblige you. I hope in some small way this gesture allows me to give back a little to this community.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: RP venues
« Reply #1 on: 12/08/19, 08:18:28 AM »
I'm not sure if the stronghold directory is completely up and running again, but if you add your strongholds there and add pictures, it will people visualize what RPs can be held at your places. :)
http://www.begerencolony.org/index.php?action=directory
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12/08/19, 10:21:56 AM »
All except the Nar Shaddaa SH were added to that directory already, though I never got around to uploading pictures of any of them. There has been some changes to each, as new decorations were released and better decorating ideas occurred to me. I also included some backstory for some of them, as applicable.

Offline Sindee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12/10/19, 10:21:36 AM »
Welcome back, Mourne! And I think what you are offering is a terrific idea. I'll gladly trade you a couple of silver keys. I'll msg you in game soon.

-Sindee

Offline Mourne

• Audentes Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12/10/19, 11:56:24 AM »
Thank you, Sindee! That sounds good. Not sure who you typically RP with (Imps, Pubs, or both), but the most neutral and socially conducive SH would be the night club on NS. Plenty of room with just the right amount of NPCs to make it seem active, interactive decorations for that added immersion, and of course, it's faction neutral.

(I'll apologize in advance that the Ambient Music deco isn't working properly. It's a known bug that's been reported to Bioware, but considering that the Massive Artillery Turret has been missing its barrels for almost 5 years now, I'm not hopeful that they will fix it.)
« Last Edit: 12/10/19, 01:06:03 PM by Mourne »

TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2