Shoutbox

Author Topic: NanoWriMo 2020!  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
NanoWriMo 2020!
« on: 10/27/20, 11:09:51 PM »
Alright, the crazy is in full force! Despite all of the things that I have going on this year, I'm still going to try to do NanoWrimo.

I haven't done any of the official prep stuff but I found new books with some ideas on how to write stories and scenes that just might work for me. So this year I plan on writing a bunch of short stories starting with the first of C9's timeskip stories.

Here goes nothing! If any of the rest of you have been contemplating doing Nano this year, go for it! You lose nothing if you don't make 50k words and you may just complete a project if you do manage. :whee:

Everyone here has some kind of story in them, that's why you RP. Go ahead and take a chance at getting some of those stories out. :grin:
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: NanoWriMo 2020!
« Reply #1 on: 10/31/20, 10:29:35 PM »
Tomorrow is the big day! Time to get going. Let's inject some good kinda crazy into 2020 by trying to get our stories out despite everything going on in our lives. :D

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Re: NanoWriMo 2020!
« Reply #2 on: 11/01/20, 09:39:41 PM »
Well, I made a good effort at it but, I only got a little over 800 words out for the day. No matter, there's still tomorrow. Hopefully, I find my glasses by then... Perfect time to lose them. :lol:

Keep on writing everybody. Even if you only get out one more sentence than you otherwise would have, that's still progress!

Prompt for writing: Identify a quirk about one of your characters and dig into why they have that quirk. What values, life events, pass associations led them to it or cause them to keep it?

ref="http://www.begerencolony.org/index.php?action=tpmod;sa=credits" title="Credits">2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2