Shoutbox

Author Topic: Fallen friend Hamlinius  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Dezzrevas

• Fear is the mind killer
    • View Profile
Fallen friend Hamlinius
« on: 05/10/21, 06:53:20 PM »
I have some bad news to report. Our long time friend Hamlinius and one of the first people to help us when we ran the server summits for Begeren Colony has passed.

I just got into contact with him right before the heart surgery that led to his passing at the end of april. We talked about Ashes of Creation and he was getting excited to run with us when that came out.

Hammy was mostly a rp, galactic star fighter pvp player and Guild master of The Legion of Jedi. Always willing to lend a hand sometimes with a witty quip. We will miss him dearly. Keep those skies safe old friend and rest in peace.
~Dezz'revas~ Republic (The Revas Order)
~Dessel'revas~ Imperial (The Fallen of Revas)
21st Sage in ranked PVP Grouped(season 6)

Offline Dezzrevas

• View Profile
Re: Fallen friend Hamlinius
« Reply #1 on: 05/10/21, 06:57:34 PM »
This was our first summit. Hammy was the top right with the red beard.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05/10/21, 07:37:20 PM »
Aww. I am very sorry to hear that. I don't think that I spoke with Hamlinius much, but I wish his family comfort during this time.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

« Reply #3 on: 05/10/21, 07:43:01 PM »
I never met them in person, but I do recall seeing their name here on the forums and bobbing about on the Republic Fleet every now and then, back when I was actively working on leveling up Thessia...

Please pass along the condolences of myself, the Four Moons Mercenaries and the Krayt's Jaw Cartel.

Offline Dezzrevas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05/10/21, 08:35:16 PM »
I made a post in satele shan forums for an npc commemoration for hammy in gsf if you want to send people that way

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05/10/21, 09:38:23 PM »
Hamlinius worked very hard towards our server summits and bringing unity to the community. I'm very sad to hear of his passing. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05/17/21, 10:14:25 AM »
I am also very sorry to hear of his passing, and the loss to the community. Please also pass along my condolences and that of the Wraiths. Did not know him well either, but remember his hard work and good presence at those meetings.

By forum, do you mean the new Discord or are there message boards still going too? I apologize as my memory is a bit out of date but I would like to leave a few words there too.

ple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2