Shoutbox

Author Topic: Birdface_Washi's Stream/Video Announcements  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Birdface_Washi

• Forget the fear...
    • View Profile
Birdface_Washi's Stream/Video Announcements
« on: 05/14/21, 12:38:18 PM »
Because I don't want to Spam all over this Forum with my Stream Announcements. I thought Id Just Localize them for everyone. I have actually become a Streamer on Twitch Streaming...you guessed it SWTOR.
I also stream some other games right now its a combination of Destiny 2 and SWTOR for the next 2 weeks. Ill talk about that later.

A lot of my what my YouTube and Twitch channel is centered on is critique of SWTOR as it stands and how I think the game should change for the betterment of the game and the community. There are some HOT TAKES but not all of them are click bait rage baiting. (Well...maybe a little...) But a lot of it is centered around community discussion and not just "Lets tear the game down". Since you guys were the very first SWTOR community I was a part of. A community that actually increased my love of RP and Storytelling as a whole. I would love to have you all part of the community that I'm building so that the good time can continue.

Now why is my Streams also covering Destiny 2 for the next few weeks? Well thats because Destiny 2 has this tradition, every time there is a new raid released in the game. They have a Race to see what team can beat the raid first. In January I had a team enter 'The Deep Stone Crypt" Raid in the game and we lead the pack for a decent portion of the raid but fell behind. This season is Destiny 2 there is a Raid returning from the first game, called "The Vault of Glass" and me and my raid team must grind and Prepare. I want to stream it but I don't have a lot of turn out for it but I do it anyway because I enjoy it.

Wirth all that said if you guys want to be part of my Community. You can sub to my Youtube Channel and Follow me on Twitch. Anything you guys do is great and your viewership alone more than enough for me.
« Last Edit: 05/14/21, 02:22:50 PM by Birdface_Washi »
"Your humble Archivist and Librarian."- Darth Eros

| Youtube | Lost Archives Thread |

Offline Birdface_Washi

• Forget the fear...
    • View Profile
Re: Birdface_Washi's Stream/Video Announcements
« Reply #1 on: 05/14/21, 05:42:42 PM »
Shift in schedule tonight. There will be no Destiny 2 on stream *(Unless requested :grin:)*
Tonight I am going to Create a Jedi Knight and Do some Power Leveling Because Double EXP and because I miss Pubside.
Going to Be Creating a Nautolin Jedi Knight and Stream you are gonna help me name it so bring your creativity, this character will be joining in on the Community Ropleplay night.

QOTD: What is your favorite Flashpoint in the game and Why?
We are live Folks Bring your Creativity and your Smiles and lets Enjoy Ourselves
https://www.twitch.tv/birdface_washi
"Your humble Archivist and Librarian."- Darth Eros

| Youtube | Lost Archives Thread |

od;sa=credits" title="Credits">2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2