Shoutbox

Author Topic: Feedback: Forum breadcrumbs and thread pages when viewing a thread  (Read 3418 times)

Offline Rizenfell

• View Profile
Just a small suggestion:

I notice that when viewing any thread:
• The breadcrumbs are at the bottom of the page (i.e. the 'Begeren Colony » Community Information » Trouble and Feedback » etc)
• the Thread navigation is at the top and bottom of the page too (the 'Pages: [1] 2...' bit)

I'd find it convenient to have the breadcrumbs at the top of the page as well as at the bottom, and as wondering if they could be squidged in easily up top? (Squidged is a technical term, I am sure!)
Not a burning issue though by any means!

Offline Nial

• View Profile
Ohhhh.  So that's where they are.  I never even noticed.

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
The breadcrumbs are at the bottom of the page (i.e. the 'Begeren Colony » Community Information » Trouble and Feedback » etc)

I admit my brain does somersaults on occasion when looking for the crumbs. Anything to fix that would be welcome, yes.
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
Yeah, I noticed that too. It would also be nice if they displayed the top while posting so you could double check that you are posting in the correct place.
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
Fourth-ed-ed.  Not having them at the top like most other forums (BOTH is always better!) really throws me off when posting and reading.  I'm constantly scrolling up and down until I remember "oh yea here its down here". 

I get that it may look more streamlined, and less "busy" at the top with everything else at the top of a thread - but I too would really prefer it back/also up there.

I know Livia posted asking about this a long time ago but nothing ever came of it.  Tryin again!!

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Haha I didn't know we even had any until this thread was posted. :).

ww.simplemachines.org" title="Simple Machines" target="_blank" class="new_win">Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2