Shoutbox

Author Topic: Getting caught up with things.  (Read 4765 times)

Getting caught up with things.
« on: 01/12/17, 01:36:40 AM »
So... this is actually quite embarrassing to admit, but I've never actually seen any of the game past Rise of the Hutt Cartel / Makeb. I haven't even done most of the game's Flashpoints for that matter. Now if I'm to understand correctly, the latest expansion has really turned the story of the game on its head, and the changes therein are going to ripple into the community here on the 18th of this month. Would it be at all possible for someone to help me run through some of the harder Flashpoints? Maybe even the Dread Masters storyline? I heard that one can't actually be completed on its own, even after the game was revamped to be easier on individual players. Of course, this all depends on my health managing to actually remain stable for more than just a handful of hours at a time... But, yeah. If anyone would like to help, and even be willing to help me upgrade Thyssen's armor and weaponry so that it's up to standard, I would owe them more than just a mere debt of gratitude! :umm:

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
Re: Getting caught up with things.
« Reply #1 on: 01/12/17, 02:35:16 AM »
The DM story requires an 8 man raid group to run at least. There are a few of us who raid on the site, so perhaps one who organizes them might help out.
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

« Reply #2 on: 01/12/17, 02:53:18 AM »
I can help, just let me know when you want to deal with it.

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01/12/17, 04:28:32 AM »
I'll be around every evening the rest of this week and all next week. As long as I don't have any RP planned, hit me up on Artheer (<The Wraiths>) Pubside or Nicohlas Impside and we can take a look at your legacy achievements and see what you need/want to do.

Offline Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/12/17, 05:17:21 AM »
I can help, As arkward as my times are. Hit me on Rix'reanao (Imp) or Riin'sane/Rin'sane (Pub)

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01/12/17, 07:31:03 AM »
Also realize that you need none of the flashpoints or group content to know what's going on with the story (at present time). And I realize that may not be what you're working on right now, but since you were talking about the storyline changes - that's more to do with the single player story from 55+ (and especially from 60+) and little to none to do with FP/Raid plotlines.

That's all solo content that you (could) burn through in less than a day or two - the parts with the actual story changes and storylines of the "present" (and what all changed...).

And of course also realize that among Rpers - you're among the majority as far as not having completed flashpoints and/or raids :).

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

« Reply #6 on: 01/12/17, 11:57:34 AM »
Wow, I didn't expect this many people to reply! Thank you so much, folks! There's a chance (albeit a small one) that I might be able to manage hopping online here later on this afternoon, so if that turns out to be the case, and I see any of you on, I might just hit one or more of you up on your offers! :aww:
« Last Edit: 01/12/17, 12:00:00 PM by ThyssenKrupp »

« Reply #7 on: 01/12/17, 12:14:41 PM »
Also realize that you need none of the flashpoints or group content to know what's going on with the story (at present time). And I realize that may not be what you're working on right now, but since you were talking about the storyline changes - that's more to do with the single player story from 55+ (and especially from 60+) and little to none to do with FP/Raid plotlines.

That's all solo content that you (could) burn through in less than a day or two - the parts with the actual story changes and storylines of the "present" (and what all changed...).

And of course also realize that among Rpers - you're among the majority as far as not having completed flashpoints and/or raids :).

Well, when you put it that way... :lol:

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01/12/17, 07:07:38 PM »

Well, when you put it that way... :lol:

Don't let that stop you from doing the old content!! :)

Just saying if your ultimate goal is to get "caught up" on the story ASAP - then skip all that and do the solo quest line (there's just..the one..) till 65.

Then you can worry about the raids/FP/etc.  IF that is the "first" goal.  :aww:

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

« Reply #9 on: 01/12/17, 07:29:08 PM »

Wait, doesn't the story arc that starts shadow of revan...isn't that pretty much all flashpoints? >.>

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01/12/17, 07:39:49 PM »
They're soloable now.
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

ss="frame">