Shoutbox

Author Topic: Guild RP Event Format: Mission to Iokath  (Read 2575 times)

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
Guild RP Event Format: Mission to Iokath
« on: 02/26/17, 04:04:42 PM »
Since late November, I've wanted to host a Mission to Iokath RP event for Imperial Wild Space Command. Now that we know Iokath will be the focal point of the next major game update, I need to get the ball rolling on this.

I originally wanted to form small groups of no more than four to actually travel to Iokath via the KotET chapters. I realize this is very restrictive as not everyone who may wish to participate on a particular character may have that access.

I want this arc to be spread over three events:

Event 1: Planning and Preparation. IWSC personnel meet aboard the Ziost Avenger's command deck to be briefed by Moff Heermann on a mission concerning small-scale deployment to Iokath (I have already considered and accounted for the radiation that is supposed to be present). The mission details are laid out and members are given time to prep for the mission.

Event 2: Mission to Iokath. This is the tricky part. I'd like to be able to "deploy" small teams to one of the Iokath KotET chapters. If people would like to do that I am down with that but I'd like to leave an option available to other players (e.g., participation via forums).

Event 3: Return from Mission. Simultaneous to this arc I need to get the ball rolling on deploying the guild to its new base of operations on Belkadan. What I'd like to do is have the troops on Iokath rendezvous at the new Fort Marr to conclude the mission.

Let me know your thoughts on how you think Event 2 should be held. If you'd like to participate in this arc let me know on which toon and which days work best for you.

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
Re: Guild RP Event Format: Mission to Iokath
« Reply #1 on: 02/26/17, 05:42:53 PM »
I'll leave the time to a later post but I'm definitely interested on one of my character. Doesn't the planet become inaccessible after the chapter though. SCORPIO makes it super radioactive to make her retirement permanent.
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
Re: Guild RP Event Format: Mission to Iokath
« Reply #2 on: 02/27/17, 01:44:46 PM »
Totally interested in helping out!

I'm fine with forums posting for part two, a chatroom event, or small groups into the KOTET Chapter (And I do have access).  Whatever is easier for everyone really!

As for available times - pretty much any weeknight from about 6 server till about 10 server.

Friday's are normally taken (DP) but I can make an exception if Friday ends up being the best night for everyone - but still can't be in before about 7 server.

Saturday is usually ok if I have at least a few days warning, same with Saturday Night.

Sunday's are more difficult, but doable if they have to be.  But I can only stay up past about 12 server on Friday/Saturday :).

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

/www.begerencolony.org/index.php?action=tpmod;sa=credits" title="Credits">2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2