Shoutbox

Author Topic: WTB military-themed RP not on Iokath.  (Read 3261 times)

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
WTB military-themed RP not on Iokath.
« on: 05/24/17, 03:26:45 PM »
I don't have access to Iokath or even most of the KOTFE/KOTET planets but I would really like to do some heavily military-oriented RP on either faction. Preferably fighting against the opposite faction because that's how you get a right proper scrap. I have special forces, average soldiers, officers, and spies, so pretty much anything goes.

A squad or fireteam would be neat to make. I will soon have an unused character slot to use if none of my current ones fit.

I'm not really looking for a guild though because large numbers of people make me anxious. I can handle maybe six people at most, but three would be more convenient because of party size limits.

And no I am not actually buying RP. If you're O-3 or above, you already get paid enough.

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
Re: WTB military-themed RP not on Iokath.
« Reply #1 on: 05/24/17, 11:35:44 PM »
I'm going to give a shout out to my own guild, <Imperial Wild Space Command>, here.

I founded this guild to be military RP-centric while focusing on the game expansions and lore of the last few years. However, IWSC, though IC established to confront the Eternal Empire, is still an Imperial military unit assigned a specific geographical/astrological area of operations to conduct military operations on the Sith Empire's behalf. There are plenty of other star systems in Wild Space that have nothing to do with the recent expansions where Moff Heermann would likely have some military presence (you can see on our order of battle page where certain elements of the Fourteenth Fleet are deployed, conducting missions not associated with the Eternal Empire).

While it's true our emphasis is on the current Iokath campaign, it certainly wouldn;t be the only operation we're undertaking. If you'd like to use this as a backdrop for military RP let me know (FYI, I expect Moff Heermann will be IC on Iokath for much of this year, probably until all bosses of the operation are released).

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05/25/17, 07:39:25 AM »
All of my current imps are in a guild OOCly right now, but I would still love to do RP with you if it's possible.

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05/25/17, 08:39:11 AM »
All of my current imps are in a guild OOCly right now, but I would still love to do RP with you if it's possible.

*raises hand* Hi! I've got my military toons in IWSC :grin: Come RP with us!
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05/25/17, 09:57:57 AM »
Yes! Who should I talk to in-game for whatever?

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05/25/17, 07:17:48 PM »
Yes! Who should I talk to in-game for whatever?

My in-game characters are Mei'li and Ke'rii (and Keiko'li) that are in the guild (though Keiko'li hasn't quite returned to the whole battelground thing XD)
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline SquigglyV

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05/26/17, 08:46:20 AM »
I will definitely try to contact you on them then! Hopefully one of my Imperial military characters will work.

itle="License" target="_blank" class="new_win">SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2