Shoutbox

Author Topic: ((OOC)) The Elariels have Stopped Lurking...  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
((OOC)) The Elariels have Stopped Lurking...
« on: 05/28/17, 01:56:16 PM »
Hiya BC!

Full confession: I've been lurking on this forum for quite awhile...and you've probably seen many iterations of me in /republicooc or /gsf, as well as at a few weekly events that run. Mostly at Ke's Tatooine paradise. Because, as I said a few weeks ago, it should be canon. I'm still working on my email to Pablo.

In any case, I am the Elariel sisters:
  • Alexandra, a stubborn, play-by-the-book Sage who is primarily a physician
  • Meagan, a pilot who trades illicit smuggled medical supplies to the Jedi Council, so that she can use the starship repair bays for her Pike, and also so that she can visit her sister...
  • Medley, someone who is banned from Coruscant for cutting a Senator's desk in half as a result of a dispute over Belsavis. And who once crashed her Rampart into the Senate Tower. And who sees the world very differently from most.

They are the Daughters of Ela.

I also have two padawans: Sariyah, a Togruta shadow who is Medley's student, and Consonance, who *was* Alexandra's student but...well, I'll share that story one day :)

Imp side, for head-canon and story reasons, I have Aubrey Anna, a very bugged agent who can't complete story quests because my laptop hardware apparently breaks the conversations (no word of a lie...that what's customer service told me...) and Maladous, an evil Sith diplomat who is Alexandra's rival.

So after so much lurking, and driving as many RPers to this place as I could, I figured it was time register. I'm still working on my origin story for the sisters, and hope to post at least the first part soon.

See you all in game!
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: ((OOC)) The Elariels have Stopped Lurking...
« Reply #1 on: 05/28/17, 02:58:22 PM »
a very bugged agent who can't complete story quests because my laptop hardware apparently breaks the conversations (no word of a lie...that what's customer service told me...)

LOL. Bioware, why??? That's awful.

Nice to officially meet! I've interacted with Medley a few times, so it's nice to 'meet' your others. You should come by some of the other event nights too! The more the merrier.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05/28/17, 04:19:32 PM »
Welcome! I've seen you hop in and out of OOC! I look forward to meeting ICly!

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05/28/17, 07:06:21 PM »
omg You're Medley? I see you in GSF a lot. Pretty sure I just did... :P

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05/28/17, 07:58:58 PM »
Welcome! :wave:
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05/28/17, 09:19:09 PM »
*waves* :grin:
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05/29/17, 10:09:14 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! My playtime is a bit screwy as I work 3/4 from home and 1/4 in meetings in the real world, so even though I may be logged in I might not be paying attention :) But I will definitely try to get more involved.

And Nicohlas - I know you :) GSF is my favourite part of the game. It's something about free flight that really punches me right in the Star Wars. Whenever I'm online, I am always queued, and in flight I'm either parked on a satellite or chasing gunships for giggles.
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

nes.org" title="Simple Machines" target="_blank" class="new_win">Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2