Shoutbox

Author Topic: Need 3 Imperials to build personal guild  (Read 2777 times)

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
Need 3 Imperials to build personal guild
« on: 05/28/17, 09:30:33 PM »
Hello BC.org patrons! I am currently looking for Imperial-sided, un-guilded folks to help me create my own personal guild. Membership in the guild itself is not a requirement, this is simply for my own personal use of adding another DK stronghold for IC RP-ness. Shout out to me on Imperialooc (I'll be needing this guild on Ekaterina Koshkova and Sergei Koshkov).

Thanks, and ♥s and hugs!!
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Mei

• View Profile
Re: Need 3 Imperials to build personal guild
« Reply #1 on: 05/28/17, 09:54:55 PM »
Well heck! Never mind this post, I got it! :music:

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05/28/17, 10:00:10 PM »
Addendum... and yes, you can tell I'm a new 'guildmaster'.... I apparently need 12 people to join so I can get a guildbank  to purchase the stronghold. Why do they insist on having these silly rules? So.... in short, I still need some people! LOL

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05/29/17, 12:28:30 AM »
I might be interested! Does the guild have an IC theme beyond just unguilded Imps banding together OOC?
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05/29/17, 12:53:31 AM »
Mei, I'd be happy to put one of my gazillion alts into your guild to get you to the 12 you need, and I can drop soon after to give you your personal guild space. I know how it goes, having gone through this process myself to get myself access to more SHs.  :grin: If you'll be in game any time in the afternoon or evening tomorrow (Monday), just shout out in shoutbox or here, and if I'm on at the same time I'll send you a whisper! I can probably provide two or three unguilded characters to help toward the cause.
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05/29/17, 12:07:22 PM »
I might be interested! Does the guild have an IC theme beyond just unguilded Imps banding together OOC?

The official banner is <The Imperial Theatre> but since I want to keep the actual theatre in a position where it can be cross-faction for invites, the Guild stronghold itself is turning into an apartment building. LOL It's mainly for my personal use, but I am not objected to those who wish to join for theatre purposes :grin: though any theatre-esque RP will happen in my personal stronghold, not the guild stronghold (though I guess if someone does want to join and give their character a place to live on DK that isn't their own stronghold, I could do that LOL)

Offline Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05/29/17, 12:08:32 PM »
Mei, I'd be happy to put one of my gazillion alts into your guild to get you to the 12 you need, and I can drop soon after to give you your personal guild space. I know how it goes, having gone through this process myself to get myself access to more SHs.  :grin: If you'll be in game any time in the afternoon or evening tomorrow (Monday), just shout out in shoutbox or here, and if I'm on at the same time I'll send you a whisper! I can probably provide two or three unguilded characters to help toward the cause.

I actually got it filled last night... errr... waaaaaaay too early this morning with several of my alts, so I'm actually good. But thank you for the being willing to help me!!!

On another note, if anyone would like to do the same as I have done, Imp or Pub side, I have a gozillion unguilded alts, so just shout out to me :music:

ion=credits" title="Simple Machines Forum" target="_blank" class="new_win">SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2