Shoutbox

Author Topic: Nic's Open World PvP Incentives Program  (Read 2782 times)

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
Nic's Open World PvP Incentives Program
« on: 07/12/17, 08:17:44 AM »
I'm eager to wrap up my remaining open world PvP achievements so I can focus more on other game content, and I think I've grinded all the bots there are.  Finding or motivating players to participate in this content, particularly on this server, is very difficult, so I'm offering awards for community members that allow me to grind kills off them for achievement completion.

Most of the Location open world PvP achievements require up to 500 kills to complete all PvP achievements.  Grinding that out can be boring and tedious, so my plan is to accomplish this in two phases, granting awards commensurate to the amount of grinding required for each phase.

Phase I: Initial 100 Kills.  This is not as bad as it sounds and can be accomplished easily and in relatively short time.  For players that agree to let me grind these initial kills off them, I will purchase Cartel Market items of their choosing up to a 750 Cartel Coins limit.  Only one player may assist me in completing the first 100 kills on each planet or daily area (more may assist if they are willing to relinquish eligibility for the prize of 750 CCs worth of CM items).

Phase II: Remaining 400 Kills.  This will take a bit more time and does not have to be accomplished in a single session. A player that assists me in reaching 500 total kills may choose Cartel Market items up to a value of 1,500 Cartels Coins which I will purchase for them. Multiple players may assist me in completing these remaining kills per planet or daily area and all will be eligible for the reward.

See the below table for the current planets and daily areas where I still have incomplete open world PvP achievements.  Interested community members may respond to this post expresing their interest in assisting me in completing these achievements.  Players that assist me will be eligible for the full reward stated above regardless of my current level of completion per planet or daily area.  My preference is to start at the top of the list and work my way down but I can accommodate player requests or character restrictions as needed.

PlanetCurrent Kills
The Black Hole     0
CZ-1981
Section X2
Oricon9
« Last Edit: 07/30/17, 06:00:49 PM by Nicohlas »

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
Re: Nic's Open World PvP Incentives Program
« Reply #1 on: 07/12/17, 09:07:58 AM »
I'm really good at dying! I volunteer my self. I've got 1 pub toon to 70, so I can even help with Iokath! Just let me know where you want I kill me! LOL
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07/12/17, 09:19:00 AM »
If someone helps with both do they get to buy something worth 2250 coins? Either way I can help with whatever, I am very good at being killed.

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07/12/17, 09:22:29 AM »
@SquigglyV , Yes, a single person could aid me in accomplishing both achievements on a planet for a total of 2,250 coins worth of CM items.

; 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2