Shoutbox

Author Topic: [Announcement] New Arbiters  (Read 3892 times)

Offline Artisan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[Announcement] New Arbiters
« on: 07/13/17, 05:14:31 PM »
It's been a while, but I would like to formally announce two new Arbiters to the site team: @Iaera and @Niarra! Please welcome them to their new role!

They, as all Arbiters, are the go to people to ask questions of if you need something done for the forum such as stickying or moving threads or if you have questions in general about the BC.org community. They will also serve as moderators to ensure that everyone is cordial and abides by the Community Guidelines.

You can learn more about the BC.org site team here!

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
Re: [Announcement] New Arbiters
« Reply #1 on: 07/13/17, 05:30:39 PM »
Congratulations to both of you! (although it seems grossly partisan to appoint two Republic GSF champions to positions of authority *Imperial smirk* ..... just wait til the power goes to their heads. Sith Trainer: "You desire more power? Good.")

It's good to see two personable, patient, and knowledgable people appointed though.

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07/13/17, 05:55:43 PM »
Congrats on the new responsibilities! I promise to continue playing nice and hand out hugs! :music:
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07/13/17, 06:15:15 PM »
So well deserved! Even though I've only been "officially" part of this community for a few months, I've lurked for much longer, and can say without a single doubt that both @Iaera and @Niarra are two of the hearts of this lovely little world that we all share.

Congrats you two!
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07/13/17, 06:39:16 PM »
Thank you to both of you for your continued contributions to this community's well being!

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07/13/17, 07:19:37 PM »
For prompt resolution of your forum needs, please be sure to phrase all requests in such a way that they can be replied to with Palpatine quotes.

ex:
hapless forum-goer: halp i can has edit my post?
iaera: ???
hapless forum-goer: edit my post? is that legal?
iaera: i will make it legal

ex 2:
hfg: i need to change my guildnet stuff
iaera: ???
hfg: only the senate can change my guildnet stuff
iaera: i am the senate
« Last Edit: 07/13/17, 07:23:02 PM by Iaera »
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Cyone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07/14/17, 06:30:48 AM »
The Iaera is not as forgiving as Niarra is...

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07/14/17, 06:44:22 AM »
Oh God, the power has gone to her head! Flee, friends! FLEE!
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

Offline Niarra

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07/14/17, 01:08:32 PM »

Sweet, does this mean I'm Vader to Iaera's Palpatine? I'll take it. But, you know, depending on the caliber and nature of the request, I may have to answer with prequels Anakin quotes instead. Prepare for a lot of complaints about coarsely worded forum sticky requests getting everywhere...
Niarra Reymark, Jedi Master and Diplomat // Derrad Reymark, Starfighter Ace and Softie // Jheva, Jedi Knight and Pattern Reader // Yatei, Jedi Knight and Pilot // Zelek Arr, Jedi Master and Corn Grower
Rannayel, Sith Lord and Museum Curator
Erran Veshkgalaar, Mandalorian Accountant // Caustrin Neyvor, Dangerous Puppeteer // Ariza Fey, Psycho and Pyro // Kettur Vaen, Semi-Spook

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07/14/17, 02:17:16 PM »

...I may have to answer with prequels Anakin quotes instead.

*crappy Darth Vader voice* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! */crappy Darth Vader voice*
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Simple Machines Forum" target="_blank" class="new_win">SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2