Shoutbox

Author Topic: Greetings Begeren Colony!  (Read 3821 times)

Offline Laureline Bellard

• "The Force commands it, and I obey!"
    • View Profile
Greetings Begeren Colony!
« on: 08/06/17, 07:36:43 PM »
My name is Medenia, and I am the Guild Leader of <Ashla's Chosen>. I was told of the site and invited by the screen name Chérub'astra. I am very proud to be here.

My guild is a Light-Side RP-Focused Jedi Order that adheres to Jedi Lore. From lectures to one on one training, you will learn from us as we teach you the Jedi Code, the 3 Pillars, the 9 Tenets, Lightsaber Forms, Force Abilities, Lightsaber Construction, Meditations, and the 5 Trials for Knighthood. As of the time of this message, we are at 70 members.

Our guild website is: https://ashlas-chosen.enjin.com

I look forward to roleplaying with you all. I love Cross-Faction RP. If you're into Sith vs Jedi confrontation [Philosophy arguments, temptation of joining one side or the other, the threats of violence and battle, possible RP/Emote battle, and other such intense roleplays], do message up Medenia. I would love to have a confrontation RP with you. :)
« Last Edit: 08/07/17, 08:56:30 AM by Medenia »

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings Begeren Colony!
« Reply #1 on: 08/06/17, 07:48:52 PM »
Hello there, despicable light-sided fiend! Welcome to the site! Philosophical arguments and corruption are both very fun and I hope that we get to do that sometime.

Also be sure to check out the holonet here!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/06/17, 07:54:03 PM »
I look forward to RPing with you. Name a time and a place, and I will surely enjoy the RP. :)

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08/06/17, 08:30:46 PM »
Welcome! Always happy to see new blood being brought into the community!

Are you playing current in game time in your guild, post Iokath?

Also, make sure you join our in game channels!

/cjoin Republicooc

/cjoin Rp

The Rp channel gets occasionally used as a galaxy-wide open comm.

Make sure you also check out our community events on the calendar here!

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08/06/17, 08:37:49 PM »
Welcome!

Custodum's always looking for other Jedi to hang out with, talk philosophy, and do Jedi Stuff! Looking forward to seeing you guys in game!
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08/06/17, 08:42:48 PM »
Welcome! Always happy to see new blood being brought into the community!

Are you playing current in game time in your guild, post Iokath?

Also, make sure you join our in game channels!

/cjoin Republicooc

/cjoin Rp

The Rp channel gets occasionally used as a galaxy-wide open comm.

Make sure you also check out our community events on the calendar here!

Yes, our guild is current storyline, post-Iokath. :)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08/06/17, 08:43:21 PM »
Welcome!

Custodum's always looking for other Jedi to hang out with, talk philosophy, and do Jedi Stuff! Looking forward to seeing you guys in game!

I look forward to working with you and learning from you as you learn from me. :)

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08/07/17, 11:53:45 AM »
Hey there, welcome to the site! Another Custodum person here saying hello. Nice to see more Jedi about and looking forward to meeting IC!

Saw that you are already holding Tython lectures on Tuesdays, but if it interests you, Thursday is our community Jedi Night, and some Tython lectures or guest lectures would be fun there if you want to sign up and host some of your lectures there. And of course you are welcome to come Thursdays even if Medenia is not lecturing, to meet people and RP!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08/07/17, 11:59:40 AM »
Hey there, welcome to the site! Another Custodum person here saying hello. Nice to see more Jedi about and looking forward to meeting IC!

Saw that you are already holding Tython lectures on Tuesdays, but if it interests you, Thursday is our community Jedi Night, and some Tython lectures or guest lectures would be fun there if you want to sign up and host some of your lectures there. And of course you are welcome to come Thursdays even if Medenia is not lecturing, to meet people and RP!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I would love to, and look forward to meeting and greeting you all. I will certainly go on Thursday to your event. Just the same, you are always welcome to ours on Tuesday Nights at 9pm PST.

es Forum" target="_blank" class="new_win">SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2