Shoutbox

Author Topic: Looking for BH guild  (Read 2829 times)

Offline kitaree

• View Profile
Looking for BH guild
« on: 12/28/17, 01:46:23 PM »
I've recently come back and am levelling a bounty hunter. Are there any BH focused RP guilds still active?

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for BH guild
« Reply #1 on: 12/28/17, 06:30:00 PM »
Welcome back! Paging @Cyone since you might know this information.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Cyone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12/29/17, 02:24:03 AM »
Short answer? None that I know of, at least none that are exclusively bounty hunter-focused. That being said, my knowledge of the current overall state of things is somewhat limited, particularly after the merger.

What I can tell you is there is still plenty of RP to be had, and for bounty hunters as well! @Noth, @Dassalya and I host a weekly "Independents Night" event on Rishi on Mondays, and folks ought to gather at that even when we're not around. "Independents" in this case being a broad descriptor generally meaning characters that are not directly or primarily faction-oriented or are linked to causes other than the Republic and the Empire—though those that are are also welcome to turn up, it's just more geared toward the former. That tends to be a gathering of rough-types, like bounty bunters, that may be well suited to you! Also in the list as far as good weekly RP to be had is the infamous Dancer's Palace, a weekly cantina event held on Fridays at an open stronghold to which you can receive invites easily through the RepublicOOC or ImperialOOC channels in-game, or by looking at the public listings for "Minette's Stronghold."

Dancer's is a good place to meet people and make connections, and if you're looking for a guild/group to join I'd say you ought to try your luck poking around there! Otherwise there is a Satele Shan community Discord you can be added to where you can advertise to the broader post-merger server.

Lastly, I'll throw out there that I am actually the de-facto in-game placeholder leader for a pair of mirror guilds that form the Krayt's Jaw Cartel, whose actual leadership lies in semi-absentee but still active roleplayers @ThyssenKrupp and @Cirsei. The former of those can describe with more concise accuracy than I what the guild is all about, and if you're interested perhaps you could find a place there with us, all parties willing!

« Reply #3 on: 12/29/17, 02:31:37 AM »
I sensed a voice calling to me from across the void. A potential new recruit, eh? What Cyone says is true; at the moment he is the defacto guild leader of the Krayt's Jaw Cartel due to @Cirsei and I's inability to access the game. But we're always looking to expand our number, should the person looking to join us meet the right qualifications. The KJC is a criminal cartel not unlike the Zann Consortium of Legends. They are large and influential, but they do their best to remain off everyone's radar. They are arguably best known for attacking ships carrying slaves, with the intention of setting those particular individuals free. Many of these ships have been in the service of the Sith Empire -- but you didn't hear that from me. If you feel that this is something you would like to know more about, we'll try to get you in touch with Cirsei. She's the leader of the entire organization; I'm just the second-in-command.
« Last Edit: 12/29/17, 02:35:53 AM by ThyssenKrupp »

Offline Cyone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12/29/17, 02:35:36 AM »
My god there he is. In the e-flesh! :omg:

*faints*

Offline kitaree

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12/29/17, 06:59:36 AM »
Sweet, thanks for the replies. My comm frequency is open, name's Zormia, I shall be around all weekend and ready for an interview. You will find my skills quite capable.

« Reply #6 on: 12/29/17, 07:00:13 PM »
Cirsei's been notified of this thread. I can't say for sure when she'll be able to get in touch with you, as work has been keeping her busy. But I'm confident that she'll at least make an effort!

="_blank" href="https://www.tinyportal.net" title="TinyPortal">TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2