Shoutbox

Author Topic: Hutt-Mando Conflict Events (IC notice and OOC input)  (Read 2883 times)

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
Trying to bump this again, as the original thread did not get much interest though I've been talking to people behind the scenes. 

I'm planning a series of "Episodes" occurring alternating Sunday Evenings and some crossover tie-ins more Independent or Jedi Night themed concerning some fallout between Clan Vok (sub-clan of House Galaar), the Wraiths and some Mid-Rim border worlds between Republic, Sith and Hutt Space.  It concerns a ship my Mandos stole from some Hutts as the Grey Coalition broke up, and the ambitions of some Hutt Cartel Boss' to expand their holdings a bit which came up during the Zakuul era.  Its causing instability in the area, and the possibility of other parties getting involved. 

See this prequel/end of KoTET era thread, which I'm posting a litlte more too before Sunday.
/threads/5011-0.html

And this news post some of our Grey Coalition folks were cameo's in last time:
/threads/985-0.html

Welcome anyone's OOC input, the plot will be Wraith's hosted some Sunday eves as its the only reliable time I can GM, but always cross-faction and intended to welcome interested parties, not any one guild. 

Also wanted to welcome any OOC input/avoid any story possible conflicts, my intention is to involve a few mostly made-up border worlds some Mandos and refugees have stakes in, as well as some remnants of the Imp-aligned Shadow Syndicate (hired by Hutts) on Nar Shaddaa, but it could involve other players or factions too.  Keeping it small, but possibly disrupting supply lines as Maerin warned to the Custodum (and thus fodder for other plots too). 

Sun dates are looking to be 2/11, 2/25, 3/4, maybe a few alternating weeks to follow, in range of 4:30-9pm server depending on people's availability.  Looking to possibly do one Jedi Knight, and perhaps an Indy-Night sideplot on affected worlds.  I have an idea for a more Imp focused night too if there is interest. 

Not moving too fast this Sun though, still getting some pieces in place so more background/development.  There is a Mando background chat this eve too. 
« Last Edit: 02/07/18, 04:05:17 PM by SivWysan »

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
Re: Hutt-Mando Conflict Events (IC notice and OOC input)
« Reply #1 on: 02/07/18, 06:44:36 PM »
As much as you know I'd be interested - from the Outer Rim angle and Hutt angles...

This is Jedi centric so... I can't join :(

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02/07/18, 06:59:57 PM »
As much as you know I'd be interested - from the Outer Rim angle and Hutt angles...

If it's Jedi-centric, this'd be the first I've heard of it. :P

I believe what Siv means by Maerin and the Jedi's involvement is that the two may be working at cross-purposes for some antagonism.
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02/07/18, 08:21:51 PM »
more Independent or Jedi Night themed concerning

Looking to possibly do one Jedi Knight, and perhaps an Indy-Night sideplot on affected worlds.

I can only go by what I read.  Siv knows Karmic :) so if I could serve a purpose, he can let me know!

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02/07/18, 08:25:10 PM »

If it's Jedi-centric, this'd be the first I've heard of it. :P

I believe what Siv means by Maerin and the Jedi's involvement is that the two may be working at cross-purposes for some antagonism.

At this point the Jedi have no formal involvement, save Maerin looking at it with concern because she is guarding the Custodum's Adega base.  Most of the BC Jedi have pulled back into the Core til recently to reorganize, though I'm looking to maybe drag them into some of the fallout for a One Off. 

Its mostly Mandos and independents, with the Wraiths caught up in it because they ran into the conflict while rescuing slaves a few weeks back, and because I have a lot of players already involved willing to come out regularly on our Guild Night. :)

You're certainly still welcome to join Karmic.  Given your ties to the Wraiths and Coalition your likely less of an antagonist, but who knows..  and I'd also love to get some Imps as antagonists, as the Hutts are looking for help hunting the missing goods. 

Might  also PM you on some Hutt politics given our past NPC's as some might pop up. And there is a good chance we could work Moderon into it, though I've held off using it yet til I know when you'd be there to join us. 

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02/07/18, 09:19:48 PM »
Going to try and post an outline of spoiler-free rough events to give people some more clarity tomorrow. 

="Simple Machines Forum" target="_blank" class="new_win">SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2
  • /div>