Shoutbox

Author Topic: [OOC] Starting to revoke my status as full-on lurker... hello!  (Read 4043 times)

Offline Jaydek

• Discord: Jaydek#7086
    • View Profile
Hey there, fellow roleplayers. I never know what to write in these things...  :shifty:

I'm Jay. :nerd: I'm a long-time role players in tabletop, forums and other MMOs during the years (WoW and TESO, mainly. I dabbled in SWG many moon ago until lag killed it for me) and have recently picked up SWTOR for the third time to try dipping my toes into the RP community and see how things go.

I have slipped in with the Dark Chorus crew, Impside, while they are in the midst of getting established and I am currently playing 2 characters. Since I suck at self-introductions, I'll introduce them instead!

Lord Tas'ra -- My Chiss sith, who has a bit of a quiet chip on his shoulder for being exactly that. He's quite interested in power through knowledge and spends a lot of his time relic hunting and studying such finds. He also does a lot of his own legwork for the important finds, because he's arrogant and a control freak and is convinced if anything is to be done right, he needs to do it. He also enjoys composing music in his spare time, but he's not likely to tell you about that... :umm:

Selaan M'soth -- My little fixer/slicer nerd, who is more comfortable around droids and computers than people. Grew up a duct rat on Nar Shaddaa and got caught up in a whole lot of trouble when she was sold into slavery. Without a bunch of spoilers, she ended up with Imperial Intelligence for showing promise with her knack with sneaking around and slicing.

Darth Avardice -- A Pureblood Sith involved in The Dark Chorus, and part of House Moros. She does work within the Sphere of Mysteries, and is part of the council of advisers for Darth Moros himself. She is also Tas'ra's master. Not officially a fully-fledged character, but I've made her more an NPC for guild purposes.

--

I have a Jedi character I have been poking around on, but have not yet made a full step out into Pubside RP yet... maybe in future  :grin:
« Last Edit: 02/15/18, 05:32:46 PM by Jaydek »

There are many ways to serve the Empire

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
Welcome! It's good to see more Imperials, we're kind of low on those right now lol. Hope to see you in-game at some point!

Offline Auryn

• Parts Donor
  • And now it's found us like I have found you
    • View Profile
MASTER!!  :aww: :darkside:
My drawing was not of a hat.
It was of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant.

Offline Iaera

• a spooky ghost
    • View Profile
Welcome! I can't say much one way or the other about Imp RP, but if you are ever looking to dip your toe into your Jedi character more, please do feel welcome to drop by weekly Jedi Night!
retired ~ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Noth

• The Jedi of Tira'Noth
    • View Profile
 :wave:

We've already kinda met ish via The Dark Chorus, but welcome to the forums! Looking forward to RPing with your Sith, and you should definitely drop by Jedi Night on your WIP Jedi some time!
The Jedi: Bren (Archaeologist), Iirim (Healer), Zorru (Recruiter), Orans (Master), Aybekk (Padawan)
The Politicians: Varooth (Senator), Seirion (Aide/Spy), Ayrak (King)
The Mandos: Urziya (Rallymaster), Terr (Chieftain)
The Outlaws: Telen (Slicer), Majia (Pirate/Smuggler)
The Imperials: Athuuna (Agent), Zhekrazh (Lord), Z'ridia (Apprentice)

Offline Jaydek

• View Profile
Thanks guys! :wave: If I have the time, I'll be sure to check out Jedi Night in future, for sure.

Offline Ryshias

• The Dark Chorus
  • "...Keep them coming. I'll kill them all..."
    • View Profile
Welcome to the bunch, we have Dark Side Cookies  :darkside:

"I'm willing to burn half the galaxy if I save the other half in the process."

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
Welcome!!
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
Welcome!

Seems to me I saw someone from Dark Chorus already at Dancer's Palace but don't know if that was you. If not, make sure you check it out, cross-faction, social rp every Friday evening!

Also, if you haven't already joined the custom channels, /cjoin Imperialooc and /cjoin Republicooc and /cjoin Rp on both sides, but if you've been lurking for a while, you may already know that!

Hope to see you around and welcome out in the open!

Offline Jaydek

• View Profile
Thanks, Seraphie :)

I'm in on the OOC channels, at least on Impside, but I've yet to make it to any of the events due to work/timezones. I hope to make some soon, though.

"License" target="_blank" class="new_win">SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2