Shoutbox

Author Topic: I, Droid (Back Channels Branch)  (Read 6054 times)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
I, Droid (Back Channels Branch)
« on: 05/05/21, 08:19:37 PM »
[[OOC: This thread is for Crimsen and Thyssen's pursuit of more information about XN modules from the company Relion and other channels. Once this branch has been explored, the RP will pick back up in the main thread: [Open RP] I, Droid ]]
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Re: I, Droid (Back Channels Branch)
« Reply #1 on: 05/05/21, 11:20:33 PM »
Thyssen watched the woman and droid go 'fore turning his attention solely upon Crimsen.
"So I've got a few more angles that I can approach from on the GSI side of things that may get us some results, but at this point I can't guarantee anything. What 'bout you?"

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05/06/21, 10:22:12 AM »
"I always have contacts. The contacts could go through the back door to get us answers where the front door remains shut. I can also check more channels. I can't promise results, either, beyond what I've given. Yet... They just might lead to our missing parts."

« Reply #3 on: 05/06/21, 04:15:27 PM »
"How wonderfully vague," comments Thyssen with a humorless chuckle.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05/06/21, 05:35:41 PM »
Crim looks around a moment and then nods to the hangar.  "I can be less vague on my ship. I have a tendency to keep my cards close."

« Reply #5 on: 05/06/21, 06:26:54 PM »
The Mandalorian arches his left brow in a distinctly Vulcan-like gesture, with the opposite corner of his mouth rising to mirror it a moment later.
"Very well, but the beskar's staying on!"
As he begins to make his way to the hangar where the Pureblood's ship is housed, Thyssen raises a finger and waggles it. "Phrasing," he calls back to Crimsen, "is very important in Mandalorian culture, dar'jetii! Might wanna remember that!"
« Last Edit: 05/06/21, 06:29:54 PM by ThyssenKrupp »

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05/06/21, 06:38:42 PM »
Crim chuckles. "Indeed it is.  I am aware. I'm not a dar'jetii in the more complex version of the term. Hell, I haven't even been Force trained. I don't have Force to train, really. No, I follow a different career. As you'll soon see. I'd never part a Mando from his or her beskar, unless he and I were more intimate."

The hangar has no Fury or typical Sith ships. Instead, it just has a small version of the X-70B Phantom ship. A Ship Crim boards. It has a similar-looking living area space, a small galley, a target dummy in the armoury, and two living quarters.  Across the walls, there are a couple of holo-posters, some with huttball players, and another with the cover of a bodybuilder. 

He approaches the galley, which looks more spacious and well-cleaned, at the far left of the living space commenting, "Make yourself at home, do you need a drink?"

« Last Edit: 05/06/21, 06:40:48 PM by Crimsen »

« Reply #7 on: 05/06/21, 06:40:49 PM »
"I don't abibe when on the clock. It muddles the mind, dulls the reflexes."

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05/06/21, 06:43:24 PM »
"Alright. How about some juice? Or Soda?  I do have alcohol-free beverages. I like keeping my mind sharp, while at work too."

« Reply #9 on: 05/06/21, 08:28:41 PM »
"Iced water will suffice."

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05/07/21, 05:01:50 AM »
"Alright. The computer over there is what we can use to get in touch with our contacts. May I suggest you first, as you made the initial order?"

« Reply #11 on: 05/08/21, 09:55:09 AM »
"And leave my footprints all over your system? That's what a datapad with an encrypted wireless 'net connection is for. Not that I don't trust you. I just, you know, don't trust you. Besides, wouldn't it make sense for you to use your own computer? Familiarity and all that."

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05/08/21, 10:54:52 AM »
Crim raises an eye ridge.  "I'm impressed.  don't need to be trusted. Well, any more than outside the task at hand. That being said, everything in this ship is encrypted. So unless you are very tech-savvy, you can't leave footprints over my system. That being said...Did you bring a datapad? If not... "

Crim then gets you said datapad and ice water. "There. Don't worry, the most I spiked the drink with is air.  And the pad is blank and encrypted."

« Reply #13 on: 05/08/21, 12:21:00 PM »
"Appreciated," Thyssen says, taking the former but not the latter. He produces his own datapad from an interior jacket pocket and unlocks it with a complex password that must be at least a dozen characters long. "You know, normally I don't let a man invite me back to their ship unless they've at least offered to buy me dinner first."

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 05/08/21, 12:56:18 PM »
At that, Crim allows himself to give Thyssen a complete eye over. He then slowly smiles and leans closer. "For a man like you? I'd cook him dinner first. Unfortunately, we have a bit of a job to do."

Crim winks and goes through his computer. "Alright, I'm going to track some of these parts. Do you know if any had serial numbers from your initial order?"
« Last Edit: 05/08/21, 05:19:15 PM by Crimsen »

margin:0px;">