Shoutbox

Author Topic: Pulse check  (Read 3353 times)

Offline kitaree

• View Profile
Pulse check
« on: 06/12/21, 03:00:15 PM »
Hello everyone.

I don't know how many remember me, but I used to play Kitaree, a Sith Sorcerer. I decided to reinstall and log in today after 5 years of not playing the game, just to see how things were. Unfortunately it seems there was another server merge and I fail to find any roleplay going on. I also checked on my Jedi character and same thing, the fleets appear devoid of RP.

Are any of you still around? Anyone playing the game actively?

Re: Pulse check
« Reply #1 on: 06/12/21, 08:18:47 PM »
A fair few number of us are still here, yes! In-game events aren't what they used to be, but there's been a slow revival of interest happening! Dancer's Palace is actually back to being a monthly thing again! If you're ever lookin' to chat with us and / or setup an RP event, feel free to join the Discord! We'd love to have you back!

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06/13/21, 02:14:02 PM »
Welcome back Kitaree! I play in bits. I spend a lot of time in ESO now, both playing and taking care of my housing guild there, but I do do bits of stuff in SWTOR, some leveling new characters, some conquest, some galactic seasons. It depends upon how much free time I have.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06/14/21, 07:51:25 AM »
Hiya Kitaree. Didn't your Sith have bright pink pigtails? :grin: :wave:

I pop in and out of the game throughout the week but I mostly show up for collecting GTN and Palace RP. However, you'll probably find the most people hanging out in the Discord now.
« Last Edit: 06/14/21, 07:56:40 AM by Imazi »
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06/15/21, 10:43:56 AM »
Hey Kit - I remember you :).

As for Karmic - you'll find her on DP nights once a month.  I don't actively play the game anymore but I still try to make Dancer nights and any other possibly planned RP nights if we had them. :)

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Aredanus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06/18/21, 12:01:58 PM »
I recently semi-came back as well. Not a whole lot of people actively playing from what I've seen. Even less roleplaying, at least publicly. Strongholds outright killed the public RP scene, so you do have to ask around for where to go.

Welcome back, though. It's a lot different than what we might remember, but it's our place nonetheless.
Colonel of the 10/24th Guards Rifle Regiment

Dark Lord of the 509th Assault Battalion

Saviour and Destroyer of a thousand worlds and ten thousand battlefields

If not us, then who?

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06/18/21, 04:25:26 PM »
Honestly, I feel like merging us with Harby killed off public RP more... not that strongholds haven't made a dent. But, I still think griefing scared people out of it.

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06/18/21, 11:51:57 PM »
Honestly, I feel like merging us with Harby killed off public RP more... not that strongholds haven't made a dent. But, I still think griefing scared people out of it.

I agree with this.

Offline Dassalya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07/08/21, 05:13:52 PM »
I'm still about! I'm not super active these days, but I log in regularly to keep stock of the Jedi Custodum and Valefor guilds (as well as RP, although that tends to be prescheduled commitments with long-standing friends rather than open world). I'd be happy to see more life return!
Republic: Brinla Ruun|Dassalya Nasadee|Mihzarwi Taan|Nulaa Ulair|Tamminick Nasadee|Doz Jalth
Imperial: Adeliey Innesaud|Sadhara Zinn|Vedriat Azaera

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07/08/21, 09:23:33 PM »
Yeah. It would be nice, but I imagine we're all a bit bogged down in real life. I had started laying the groundwork for RP world RP where Imazi teaches archaeology classes but have been greatly stalled in those plans.

Offline LVT

• Ritot, Ritot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07/10/21, 10:30:02 PM »
Yes, I don't log in as much since a lot of my core group stopped playing as frequently, but I log in to RP with friends when I can.

The new xpac is looking pretty decent with the gameplay changes, so I'm excited to give characters the weapons they want!
Turari (29, Major, jr. grade CEDF)     Silivia Fenir (21, Freighter Captain)
Lashila Sellara (25, Grey Sith)         Harkasone Milan (29, Philanthropist)
Reill Farr(31, Silent Mandalorian)     Mystenin Felsa (26, 'Green' Jedi)
Touko Saizar(19, Turari's underling) Temple Guard #124(35, Pro Spook)
                                                    Freya Merril (?, ???)

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 07/13/21, 06:54:13 PM »
Yeah, I might actually get through the agent storyline if Imp!Jessak can use dual pistols. However, I am looking forward to the game "refreshing". In particular, I am curious about the visual improvements. However, I feel like the High Roller Shades are a foreshadowing of the kinds of things coming. :grin:

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07/14/21, 09:24:42 AM »
Welcome back, kitaree!  I remember you. I'm just getting back into the game, and back onto the server too. It's been quite the experience. Hopefully, we will run into each other at Dancer's Palace. I've started a new agent on the server.  How have you been liking the new changes to the game?

Offline SivWysan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09/08/21, 11:43:49 PM »
Hello! (and OMG a @Crimsen too!) I am still active, keeping the lights on in the Wraiths, as well as Moirae and the Mando House with a couple new players and Vets. Def love to see more RP though my time is more limited these days. Definately happy to be in touch.

>