Shoutbox

Author Topic: [Umbara] So About Tomorrow...  (Read 3438 times)

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
[Umbara] So About Tomorrow...
« on: 08/21/17, 05:04:43 AM »
...I'm probably going to end up eating a litre of ice cream for dinner while sobbing uncontrollably in front of my computer. But! If any Republic folks need help or even some company for Umbara, I'll be around in the evening roughly from 6 to like 9 or 10 server time.

Partial warning about the below...

Spoiler: show
Though I might be wandering around trying to find poor Miot so that I can comfort him in his time of sadness...
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline TrickyNick87

• Empire Forever!
    • View Profile
Re: [Umbara] So About Tomorrow...
« Reply #1 on: 08/21/17, 06:06:26 AM »
Sounds to me like this is the perfect time for the sisters to acknowledge Imperial supremacy and join the ranks of the naval forces of the Sith Empire.  I hear the Imperial Fourteenth Fleet has openings.

*waves hand* Come to the Dark Side.

Offline Mei

• let your darker side give in
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/21/17, 06:59:00 AM »
Ela, we have cookies in the dark side!!! :aww:
Sometimes I get creative: Story Collection || Artwork Collection

Offline Joshmaul

• A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08/21/17, 08:30:01 AM »
Sounds to me like this is the perfect time for the sisters to acknowledge Imperial supremacy and join the ranks of the naval forces of the Sith Empire.  I hear the Imperial Fourteenth Fleet has openings.

*waves hand* Come to the Dark Side.

Hey hey hey whoa whoa whoa. I'm the Sith around here. You're the embezzling desk driver military guru.
Circled tomb of a different age
Secret lines carved on ancient stone
Heroic kings laid down to rest
Forgotten is the race that no one knows

Offline SquigglyV

• ladies like superior firepower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08/21/17, 08:44:23 AM »
Sadness is a good fuel for the dark side. Instead of eating ice cream, why not join us and torment some Republic dogs? actually now i want ice cream too

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08/21/17, 01:30:30 PM »
ITs tomorrow - well hell I gotta get up those decorations!

When a new SH opens up, its time to make the cash!

And I have no idea about the spoiler or what the heck you'd be eating ice cream for but - sounds sad so - *passes you a sheet cake* Yell into that too.

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Ela

• Little ball of happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08/21/17, 02:00:43 PM »
And I have no idea about the spoiler or what the heck you'd be eating ice cream for but - sounds sad so - *passes you a sheet cake* Yell into that too.

*puts on her old university sweatshirt and eats the sheet cake while screaming a tirade about the Bioware story team*
@>~~~ SONG SQUADRON ~~~<@

| Alexandra ~ 70 Sage | Meagan ~ 70 Sharpshooter | Medley ~ 70 Sentinel | Sariyah ~ 70 Shadow | Evany ~ 70 Vanguard |

&>~~~ (UNGUILDED) IMPERIALS ~~~<&

| Inivera ~ 70 Marauder | Aubrey Anna ~ 70 Operative | Julan ~ 70 Bounty Hunter | Maladous ~ 70 Sorcerer |

Offline Karmic

• The Shadows Betray you, because they Serve Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08/21/17, 04:50:41 PM »

*puts on her old university sweatshirt and eats the sheet cake while screaming a tirade about the Bioware story team*

YEAASS!!! IT WORKS!!  :nuu:  :evil: :lol:

History Posts:  Her Backstory , Darth-Hood

Offline Orell

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08/21/17, 06:03:21 PM »
Quick note about this? Umbra's been delayed a day, they found a bug serious enough to delay the patch, like progression-blocker level. So, Wednesday fun instead. :)
Character List:

Pub side: Lien Orell, Kyri Orell, Shaantil (possibly Dumas), Norland, Everen (bank alt ATM), Quarashaa (Pub version of the real Quarasha), Merrant

Imp Side: Quarasha, Effet Ornell, Arazel, Zedney, Zhel, Asori-Alnas

ass="copyright"> SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
TinyPortal 1.6.4 © 2005-2019
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2